Incredible vacation deals

Looked at rates from PHL-MCO out of curiosity, as my dad lives near The Villages. Pretty amazing rates but we have no desire to be on a plane anytime soon. We are in our 60s and DH has underlying health concerns. We will drive to FL, if/when we feel comfortable doing so. We tentatively have September penciled in for our travels. We are laying low this summer.

Looked at rates from PHL-MCO out of curiosity, as my dad lives near The Villages. Pretty amazing rates but we have no desire to be on a plane anytime soon. We are in our 60s and DH has underlying health concerns. We will drive to FL, if/when we feel comfortable doing so. We tentatively have September penciled in for our travels. We are laying low this summer.

I thought about driving as well, but then I considered all the gas stations I would be stopping at, as well as places to get food and a place to sleep overnight. That's a lot more exposure than a single 2 hour flight in my mind.

I thought about driving as well, but then I considered all the gas stations I would be stopping at, as well as places to get food and a place to sleep overnight. That's a lot more exposure than a single 2 hour flight in my mind.

Same. We'll fly for 2 hours, pick up our rental car, drive to our rental house, and hang out with beautiful views in southern Utah! Can't wait!

This applies to me too. Also I won’t be traveling or visiting anywhere that requires a mask so I won’t be getting on a plane or visiting an amusement park if that is part of the deal. I’ll wait.
We would wear one on a plane if required but I agree about it not being worth it to try to visit attractions or do activities if masks are mandatory.

I'll be excited when I can visit more of the city I live in. Actually booking travel that requires flying seems very far away right now.

We had a once in a lifetime trip planned to China for a heritage tour as both my girls are adopted. This was a huge bucket list wish list. My DD 16 only has 2 summers left at home. But we are not going. Then I thought about a final family trip to WDW next year, but I can not count on anything at this time. I am a nurse in long term care. If I leave the state I have to take 2 weeks off using my own PTO and self quarantine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter