• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Increased Pool Capacity?

MouseFiend

Mouseketeer
With the social distancing guidelines reduced to 3ft and the pending increase in park capacity, do we know if they are increasing capacity at the resort pools? Anyone there now that can tell us if there are still lines to use certain pools? I’m looking at you Stormalong Bay!

Pictures posted today indicate they have increased capacity at pools (Stormalong Bay specifically). Groups of chairs were no longer 6 ft apart.

Maybe it was just me and my wife that found it amusing, but every time we were at the pool there was never any social distancing. Don't get me wrong, we weren't upset about that, it's just the social distancing guidelines are a little silly in places that are outdoors like pools. But I'm glad to hear they've increased capacity, that would have been extremely frustrating to get turned around because the outdoor pool was at capacity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter