Inappropriate shirt to wear at WDW ?

I saw a FAMILY last week in Magic Kingdom wearing a shirt with Mickey, and his middle fingers were up. I couldn't believe they were allowed in...and yes the kids had the same shirt!

Oh my.....not really the manner in which I want my kids, or even myself, to think of the Mouse :laughing: I wonder how that group photo with Mickey turned out :laughing:

I always figured if art of disney will let me put it on a shirt then its good to go. But then they had to get a manager to allow them to put a a quote from Mcgee's Alice in Wonderland so unsure if that will always work.

Would this shirt be inappropriate to wear at WDW?

My boyfriend and I are huge Breaking Bad fans. My boyfriend is into quirky kind of shirts. He gets lots of them from Target.

Loved the show!!
Love the shirt!!
Not inappropriate at all

I did wonder about the guy wandering around with FCUK ME
We were rather taken aback by that one...

I'm now going to investigate if available in the UK.

Yep, at any French Connection UK store, which are ubiquitous in London. It's like a Gap tshirt.

I wish the shirt didn't have the black collar or black edges on the sleeves. Just a regular white shirt with the Walt image.

My boyfriend and I are huge Breaking Bad fans. My boyfriend is into quirky kind of shirts. He gets lots of them from Target.

LoL, no idea who, or what that is, so to me he's got Disney Ears, so all good in my book.

Omg.. My dh would love that. I think.it's awesome. Now if I could get a couple of walking dead zombies wearing the hat..My Dh would have his disney wardrobe all set!

A friend of ours sketched this a few years ago & we had tshirts made up ....

Attachments

• IMG_4065.JPG
    IMG_4065.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 252
There's nothing about it that would be a hit on the "dress code". People who are familiar with the show would probably giggle, and people who aren't familiar will just think it's weird Walt.

I would wear that shirt!

About 6 years ago, my hubby wanted to wear an animal related shirt to AK. Well the only shirt he had like that was a shirt with a squirrel standing and under it, it said "I want to hide my nuts in your mouth". Only 1 CM noticed it and laughed after he read it. He said he was surprised they let him in with that shirt, then laughed again. No telling dh to turn it inside out or change it.

Last edited:
Love! I just might get my husband into a pair of mouse ears after all!!!!!lol

A friend of ours sketched this a few years ago & we had tshirts made up ....
img_4065-jpg.112526
'Twould be perfectly fitting for a MNSSHP...

Most highly offendable folks won't get the reference anyway. They'll be too busy freaking out over hot weather and chanting singing young girls wearing Daisy dukes.
There is one thing worse then that....Disney making a mistake in your all stars music and putting you in sports DURING that portion. Killed me ever booking anything below moderate again.

I can think of several things at WDW that might be deemed inappropriate (like snacks in the form of animal feces) but that shirt would not be one of them. So in my opinion, no.

If you're asking me, no I don't think it's offensive at all :)

My mom always says that if you have any doubts (which you did since you asked the question) then dont' wear it.

I love it! I think as long as it doesn't have a truly offensive image or language then it's fine. I actually wanted to get this shirt for my DH. He's a huge Predator fan and the kids and I thought this was so funny be he didn't think it would go over well. He thought it might scare little kids. download.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter