In your opinion, what was the ugliest car ever made?

Hillbeans

I told them I like Michael Bolton
It would be hard to top the Pontiac Aztek - though back in the day I had the sister car to the Aztek - the Buick Rendezvous

cars.jpg

The Ford Flex
(no offense to my Flex driving friends)
I agree it's definitely top 10 for me - the only thing I will say about the Ford Flex it would be the only car that is NOT a minivan that could carry 7 people!

Ahhh, there are so many to choose from. Aztec, Gremlin, original Hummer, Yugo . . . I think they mostly come from the same period of time, maybe late 70’s to early 80’s for the most part. I have to admit I usually consider function over appearance when car shopping, but sometimes there are lines that just can’t be crossed.

I say this as the proud owner of a Prius v, which isn’t ugly, but is kind of boring to most people. The functionality can’t be beat though.

Lincoln MKT for modern cars. This thing makes me throw up in my mouth a little every time I see the rear end of one.

ATTACH]img]

Attachments

• 1643208087485.png
    1643208087485.png
    148 KB · Views: 6
My first car was a hand me down 1980 Ford Pinto wagon - red with wood grain sides. As you can imagine, it was quite a cool car to drive in college. In addition to it's fine appearance, when driving up a hill on the highway, it would slowly lose power until I was going about 40 mph with the pedal to the metal. Safety first! (picture not my car but very close)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter