In your opinion what is the most UNDERrated thing in WDW?

I haven't been to Epcot yet, & this made me do a double-take. Without context that sounds super morbid!
The most morbid thing about Spaceship Earth for me is the newsboy animatronic. He used to face the cars, but he's been turned around to face away from them because he was "damaged." Every time I pass by, I keep wondering... in what way was he damaged that he cannot be fixed?! Does he no longer have a face?!

Short Films in Epcot. A very charming 3d film! Living with the Land as well. Chalk up another vote for the Enchanted Tiki Room as well.

MK: Liberty Square Riverboat, Tom Sawyer Island and the Frontierland Shootin' Arcade
Epcot: Morocco
Resorts: Swan
Other: The atmosphere of the Boardwalk - whether it's an early morning walk to Epcot, getting a funnel cake or pizza, playing games at night - I love it there!

Underrated because I don't think I've ever seen anyone else mention it.

The watermelon rind salad at Boma.

Refreshing and delicious. So good I made my own when I got home.

The Dapper Dans, The whole atmosphere of Main Street USA, Chilli Cheese Dogs at Casey's Corner, and biting off an ear on a Mickey Bar

I was determined to see the Dapper Dans when we were there, and I never managed to be on Main Street when they were performing. I was so disappointed. :sad1:

The Finding Nemo show at AK. YMMV depending on the talent of the cast, but when we went we found it very charming and I nice break in the AC. A great show especially if you have small kids.

I really enjoyed the back of a pair of Mickey Ears during this show. That's about all I remember. :sad2:

Mission Space, Walt always wanted to recreate fantastic experiences that most people couldn't ever experience in normal life; there have been several previous attempts at simulating space travel but the orange side is as close as the vast majority of us will ever get to experiencing a launch and weightlessness. It's just unfortunate that it's so unpredictable about who will physically react poorly to it, but it fulfills its goal to those who don't.

I was determined to see the Dapper Dans when we were there, and I never managed to be on Main Street when they were performing. I was so disappointed. :sad1:
I never saw them either at MK, but when I was in Disneyland I saw way more street performances and characters. So cool! I hope you get to see it someday. I actually didn't see any street action at MK, and only one character- but hiding. At DL they walk around and interact with guests. There was a band that kept playing too. It really surprised me how different it was, in a good way! The Dapper Dans came out and performed like once an hour or something, I heard them a few times, and sat down on a stoop to watch once.

Attraction - Conservation Station in the Rafiki's Planet Watch

Resort- Coronado Springs

Table Service Restaurant- The Wave

Quick Service- ABC Commissary

Show- Beauty and the Beast

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter