In total , how many people have you lived with in your entire life?

Parents, siblings, exes, 1 roommate(but only for a few months on that one), and my husband and kids for a total of 10

Parents and sister = 3
My grandma lived with us for awhile +1
My daughters’ father +1
My daughters +2
My oldest daughters boyfriend +1

So 8

In total probably 7. DH, my parents and Sis are the ones I have the longest time with. Three of my Grandparents lived with us ( @ my childhood home ) for various periods. My Mom's Dad was during the last year of his life. My Dad's Stepfather for a few months at a time for a year or so when I was a child .He working a job in the area while my Grandmom was overseeing the Mobile home Park they managed in Arizona. She lived with us part time over a 2 year period after my Grandpop died almost 20 years later. She spilt time between NJ and Arizona before getting her own place in NJ.

12 I think.
Six in my family of origin.
3 different roommates in college.
3 in my own family.

my parents + sibling = 4
college roommates = 4 total (unless you count one of my roommates' boyfriends who practically lived there -- haha -- but he wan't on the lease, so...)
my husband = 1
my kids = 2
----------------------------
11 total

Mom and Dad
2 college roommates (we shared a room) - more if you count suitemates
Hubby
Our son :)

Mom, Dad, Stepmom 1, Stepdad 1, Sister, Stepmom 2, Stepdad 2, College Roommate, Aunt, Husband

I guess that makes 10.

Hmmm....there was 5 of us total growing up but we lived with other families a few times and also with my grandparents for a bit(and again they both live with us before they passed away. So, I'm guessing, 10 maybe growing up. Then I got married and it was DH and I with a handful of his Marine friends that lived with us off and on before having DD....
So I'm guessing 15 people total...

It's hard living with other people who aren't your family.

Parents & Brother = 3
Husband & 2 DDs = 3
Total = 6

14. Half that number consists of college roommates. The rest is family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter