In the Park Service Question???

Colls1023

Earning My Ears
I'm fortunate enough to be leaving next Tuesday for a week at the Poly. I was planning on buying a resort refillable mug. And then planning on asking for ice at the park counter service areas and then just filling it with water from the drinking fountain. So, question; Will they give me ice for free?? Just trying to save a few bucks and avoid drinking soda all week long. Thanks in adavnce for your help.:thumbsup2

I saw a similar post to this earlier today. From what I have read you can get free ice water in a cup at most CS locations. Some said you may also get a cup of ice to put into your mug, but carrying a mug around was not necessary unless you wanted too.

Enjoy your trip! Yes, you can get ice water (or just ice if you prefer) for free at any counter service location. We do it everytime we go. It's a great way to stay hydrated, and yes, keep the costs lower.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter