In Shadow of the fav eating places in WDW who loves those huge Turkey Legs!!!

MouseInsiderTeen

Earning My Ears
Who LOVES those huge 5 dollar turkey legs A.K.A. Alien Legs (In tommorrowland)they sell on the carts? If u like somethin else tell what's ur fav edible or drinkable thing in WDW I love the internationa soda samples in the Snow thing at EPCOT.

Now whenever we are at the Magic Kingdom near frontier land their is a cart that sells them but we found them at Epcot. Me my sister and a friend each got one. By the time we finished we all felt sick. I would recommend sharing one because one for yourself really fills you up.

those things make me want to vomit, the last time we went i ate a whole one and almost threw up. I luv the thing at Epcot where u can taste all the different pops from all the countrys. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The turkey legs are good but DAMN! Do they fill you up! They make you kind of sick too if you eat too much so I would definately recommend sharing!
tink05.gif

The drinks from around the different countries is the Coca-Cola station. It is cool. I always eat popcorn, beavertails (epcot), quesadillas (epcot), strawberry swirls(mk), and dole whips (mk) when I go to Disney. my brother always gets the turkey legs but I personally stay away from them.

At the Coca-Cola Station I would really recommend the China Watermelon Strawberry Soda It was soooooooooooooooooo tasty. DO NOT TRY THE ITALY
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
beleive me anybody u ask will tell u that!!!

But I thought the Beverly (Italy) coke was the best????!!!!! /infopop/emoticons\icon_wink.gif

I know i wouldn't like those chicken legs or whatever bcuz i hate meat.. but the best drinks ever are italian ices!! they're sold on the boardwalk at night n they're soo great and refreshing!!!!!!
cool.gif

jump.cgi

[This message has been edited by Rainbow Brite (edited March 05, 2000).]

Are you kidding me? I love those turkey legs. We go and i eat 1, sometimes 2 a day. I cant get enough of them. I cant wait to bite off a big chunk of turkey flesh next time im in disney. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Those big turkey legs are delicious but are so messy. That's what I think anyway.

My favorite thing to eat at Disney (I have to get it everytime I go) are those frozen strawberry bars. The reason I really liked them was because that had wax on the outside of them. But the last time I visited they didn't have the wax on them. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Oh well.

------------------
Julie

animickbar02.gif

[This message has been edited by julie_yet (edited March 11, 2000).]

MouseInsiderTeen-You are right. That Italian soda was disgusting! Don't get me wrong, I love Italy, but that drink was absolutely horrible!! My favourites were the Mexican and Chinese sodas.

My Dad loves those turkey legs. He buys one nearly every time we go to Frontierland. Then he eats it right in front of me which makes me sick 'cos I'm a vegetarian!! :rolleyes: :D

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter