• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In Search of My Body vol. 10 - taking it one paper towel at at time

Hi All, remember me???

Sorry I have been gone so long, just been crazy, and I can't get dis at work so its hard to keep up.

Ronda, what full are you doing? Disney?

Kat, way to go on the miles, I am at 340 for the year. Sad I know.

Lisa, Hows things up north?

Nancy, Tap???? your taking Tap??

Karen, I agree with Kat, get tested, you should not be sick so much.

I got 8 miles in yesterday, I am glad to get a big number its been 3 months from the last time I had miles like that, My shin felt funny, but my hip was fine.
Happy Hump Day,

so, so much to catch up on!

Work has been crazy. Good, but crazy. Really cuts into my "me" time though :laughing:

Today I'm doing a short run - nothing like Ronda and her 20 miles. No, an easy 3 for me. Then it's Christmas Shopping Time :santa: Shopping with the grinch. Should be a *lovely* day :guilty:

Helloooooooooooooooo Anybody out there :rotfl2:
Ha I should talk, I have not posted in a while.

Hows is everyone?

Kat, how did you feel now awhile after your 21? Wow 21 is alot of miles!

Lisa, How is it to the North, Please don't send your cold here down here :lmao:

Karen, have you checked with your doc yet?

Nancy, Did you get your shopping done. ( I think I know the answer to that ) :santa:

I have done 8 miles twice, 3 miles yesterday and my hip feels OK.
I am going to try 8-10 miles next and we will see.

Is everyone ready for Christmas. We are just about all set here.

I'm glad your hip is feeling ok! We're about ready for Christmas here, I have a house full of family already, so I guess I better BE ready!

Haven't gone to a Dr. and probably won't...I don't have insurance. Last time I went, we spend hundreds of dollars on tests and such to be told I have Fibromyalgia and that they really didn't know why or what caused it. :rolleyes:

So, I'm taking tons of supplements and trying to just deal right now. My neck was really bad, but it's better and the arms are tolerable, so hopefully I can get back to running. It's not helping me to eat stuff I shouldn't and I've gained weight. Blah...see why I don't post?!?! I open my mouth and then think I should have just kept it shut! :laughing:

I have gained weight too.
Have you looked in the state for health care, a friend of ours on 1 income has state health insurance an shockingly it sounds pretty good.

Hi my name is Liz.

I'm not aure if you remember me, but I strangely found my way back here today....

I think I need a 2012 goal of posting once a day!

Question -

I've always hated the name of this thread. I've never been searching for my body. :lmao: And have always wanted something more ___________. And I would like a change for the new year. But that's only me.

I know some might have some emotional attachment to it and don't want it touched - which I would understand - so thoughts?

Maybe something with your Goddess running name? Even though I don't run.

Obviously still volume 11 for the next - even if this is becoming like a drop-in space.

Okay - have to run.....

Hi all :wave2: Remember me?

I'm recommitting too. Liz, I like your goal of daily posting. I need to keep myself accountable.

Lisa - yeah. I'm with you. I think a new thread for a new year is something we could all embrace! :lovestruc

Kelly....are you out there? I'm thinking of you right now :laughing: I just rejoined Weight Watchers today. Even though I joined this afternoon, I went and tracked my food for all day today. Remember that block-buster point day you had? Yeah. I'm approaching that. :scared:

Hi, my name is Kelly and i'm still alive! :lovestruc

Hi my name is Liz.

I'm not aure if you remember me, but I strangely found my way back here today....

I think I need a 2012 goal of posting once a day!

So with you Liz!

Question -

I've always hated the name of this thread. I've never been searching for my body. :lmao: And have always wanted something more ___________. And I would like a change for the new year. But that's only me.

I know some might have some emotional attachment to it and don't want it touched - which I would understand - so thoughts?

Maybe something with your Goddess running name? Even though I don't run.

Obviously still volume 11 for the next - even if this is becoming like a drop-in space.

Okay - have to run.....

Lisa!! Yes, I'm with you for a change of name.
Come back soon - I'm up to date with Grey's Anatomy (I think!)

Kelly....are you out there? I'm thinking of you right now :laughing: I just rejoined Weight Watchers today. Even though I joined this afternoon, I went and tracked my food for all day today. Remember that block-buster point day you had? Yeah. I'm approaching that. :scared:

Ah the day of 55.5 points - good times :rotfl2:

I hope everyone is well, that you all had a fabulous Christmas and are ready to rock 2012! :yay:

I am in, new thread for 2012
I am in for posting goals too, BUT I can't get dis at work, I had FB for a few weeks but I think the blocked it again last night :sad1:

I would be in for 60 points today, I had coke, fudge, chips, and a cookie, oh a hot dog to !

Hello ladies!

YES. New thread, new name for 2012 What shall we call it??? Who wants to start it? Kelly? Lisa? Jo?

How about....

TEAM GODDESS

That's what we are - Team Goddess. One step at a time!

Then the next one can be something about 2!

We should start it tomorrow!!!! Who's in?????:cool1:

Not home. No tech. Only on to put in BL's starting weight for the WISH Biggest Loser program.

So someone do it - the thread - please. And thank you. :surfweb:

Liz - good. I had Bling on the Goddess. :rotfl2: That play on words because you all LOVE your bling. :goodvibes But that sounds a tad druink.

But Team Goddess sounds good. :goodvibes

Happy New Year to you all! Much love. :love:

I'm late but IN!! I actually just had to search for this thread? Couldn't find it in my subs??? :confused3 Ran today to start the year off, not a lot, but baby steps!

Oh and you Goddess' have to tell me...is there some strange taboo about asking about ticket prices/room discounts for the Princess?!?!? :confused3 I've asked a few times on different Princess threads, trying to get an idea of what I will need to save, ticket prices, room discounts, and whether my BFF that is coming with me (sharing a room) will be able to get those same things through me? No one answers. I just get completely ignored, I'm starting to get a complex about it! :lmao:

I don't think there is a taboo? Are you in the right Princess thread?

I am not sure what the discount is, as I have an AP and generally the AP room discounts are pretty good.

I think a few here have bought Princess-discounted room and park tickets, though, so once everyone checks in you should get an answer.

I don't think there is a taboo? Are you in the right Princess thread?

I am not sure what the discount is, as I have an AP and generally the AP room discounts are pretty good.

I think a few here have bought Princess-discounted room and park tickets, though, so once everyone checks in you should get an answer.

Ok, thanks Kat! Well, the first couple times I asked were last year and I didn't ask again after no one answered! Then I asked today on the Princess thread and people keep talking but no one responded! I guess I'm just paranoid! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter