• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In room babysitting

Nanajo1

DIS Veteran
I tried searching but obviously I don't have the right phrasing to pull up anything.I failed Searching 101. We will staying at OKW in 2 2BRs over T'giving '03 and will have 6 children, 4 weeks (a surprise!) 2 11month, 2 2yo and a 4yo. We would like to plan a couple of adult only dinners and need input on in room babysitting. I think we would bring the littlest one with us. My questions are who did you use, how did you/ your children like them, how far ahead to you need to book? We would keep the children in their own units. How many children per sitter? Sorry for so many questions but the moms are just warming up to this and I need all the info I can get. TIA

I have never used them but have numerous posts about Fairy Godmothers. Every post was glowing...

HTH

I have used the Fairy Godmothers in the past, but don't remember how I arranged it. At the time my DD's were 3 & 4. They enjoyed the visit. The woman arrived with a Mary Poppins type Disney bag filled with things to do. She kept them busy, happy and safe. I would definitely recommend them!

I use Fairy Godmothers. They are fantastic. You will proabably have to get 2 or 3 for that many kids that young though. The cost is about $12 an hour with an additional $12 travel fee per sitter.

You can book as far out as you want. Just call and tell the woman who answers your needs and where you will be staying. By the way, the lady who answers the phone sounds a bit "gruff" but don't worry. :)

Their phone number is: (407) 969-9847 and toll free 877-611-4314. You will call when you arrive and tell her your room number.

We have used Helen. I recommend her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I appreciate your responses. I'll pass this along to my DD and DILs. I like the sounds of Fairy Godmothers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter