• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In room babysitter at BLT

JaneSparrow

Mouseketeer
I am thinking of getting an in-room babysitter so my husband and I can go to a 9:35PM dining reservation at California Grill. Is there such service at that hour? Where can I find information on this?

Kid's Nite Out is a great service and I'm sure they will cover that time. We have used them many times to watch our boys. We have used the same sitter for going on 4 years and she is wonderful. They come with age appropriate games and keep the kids occupied until bedtime. They do charge you for a 4 hour period, so you may want to fill all of that time rather than pay for time that you aren't going to use. We have never had any issue with staying out a little later.

Kid's Nite Out is a great service and I'm sure they will cover that time. We have used them many times to watch our boys. We have used the same sitter for going on 4 years and she is wonderful. They come with age appropriate games and keep the kids occupied until bedtime. They do charge you for a 4 hour period, so you may want to fill all of that time rather than pay for time that you aren't going to use. We have never had any issue with staying out a little later.

+1:goodvibes

We used KNO in 2009 when DH and I did the Wanyama Safari at AKV. The sitter arrived right on time. She brought a bag of puzzles, games and crafts for our two daughters (ages 4 and 6 at the time). We were in a 1BR villa and so we instructed her that the kids could have the chicken nuggets or pizza that was in the freezer for dinner. She made them dinner and even washed all the dishes and cleaned up everything:cloud9:. Even though we were back by 9pm, the girls were in their PJ's and in bed on the pullout when we returned. I would definitely recommend their services.

I am having second thoughts. i have a 5yo and a 1yo so I am worried about the 1yo. My eldest would be fine I am sure.

Our 9:35pm ADR is at California Grill. DH loves sushi/sashimi. It's not like we will be far and KNO sounds awesome.

We invited some friends to join us this trip and perhaps they will be available to babysit or stay with the KNO sitter.

I am also thinking if there are something we all 4 could do together instead.

I used them when my daughter was just 18 mo old and they were great. She brought lots if games, fed her dinner and had her tucked into bed and asleep when we got back. She also gave us a "report" of everything that went on. I would definitely use them again with out any hesitation. They are expensive but well worth it in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter