in Orlando, now!

Mrmrezg

Mouseketeer
like the title says, we are here, now. we are not at the world yet, we check in on Tuesday. while driving, we stopped for gas and i bought a florida lotto ticket. yep i won! i want to quit my job, but the Mrs. won't let me. she says that $68 isn't enough to support us. she may be right. Any how we spent the day today in Cocoa Beach, at Ron Jon surf shop and the beach. then to the pool at the hotel and Flipper's pizza. We will go to DTD tomorrow afternoon.
peace out.

like the title says, we are here, now. we are not at the world yet, we check in on Tuesday. while driving, we stopped for gas and i bought a florida lotto ticket. yep i won! i want to quit my job, but the Mrs. won't let me. she says that $68 isn't enough to support us. she may be right. Any how we spent the day today in Cocoa Beach, at Ron Jon surf shop and the beach. then to the pool at the hotel and Flipper's pizza. We will go to DTD tomorrow afternoon.
peace out.

Have a great time Greg! Make sure you check in with us dads and entice us with some photos!

Played a round of putt-putt today. My daughter and I each got a hole in one. Doing a dinner show tonight, not sure which one. We are on international ave. one, we've never been here and did not know that there was so much to do here. We are having fun but can't wait until we go to WDW, tomorrow.

Congrats on the big Lotto win! LOL:cool1:

We like to eat Flippers Pizza when we are there too! Have fun!

peace out.

congrats greg!!!!! does this mean your buying all the dads 100 dvc points with your big wind fall?:lmao: i would get out of orlando in case they riot because of the anthony case.:lmao: keep in touch!:thumbsup2

So we did the pirate adventure dinner. We purchased the VIP upgrade, and had a blast! It was expensive but very fun.

Justice was served today at TSM.
While in line there were a few groups that came up from behind and cut ahead of us, and a bunch of others. Then a group of eight, yes eight, came up. When I and several others objected one of them got in my face and began threatening me. I kept my cool and when we saw a CM, we let him know what happened. The end result was that the whole group was ejected from the park.
The group of people behind me were cheering me on.

While in line there were a few groups that came up from behind and cut ahead of us, and a bunch of others. Then a group of eight, yes eight, came up. When I and several others objected one of them got in my face and began threatening me. I kept my cool and when we saw a CM, we let him know what happened. The end result was that the whole group was ejected from the park.

Great Job Greg! They didn't know they were messin' with a DisDad! :cool1:

well it was a little more exciting then my post makes seem. i thought that i may have to lay some hands on him.
but it was nice to be cheered on by the other people for standing up to them.

:thumbsup2 good job greg!:thumbsup2 dw and i were in line at tsm and the family of 4 cut in line in front of us. we got up to the fast pass turnstiles and the cm looked at me and said, "2?" i said yes, she said right this way! sent us up the fast pass line which no one was in and got on the next load.:thumbsup2

so, our DVC guide came through with a bundle of fast passes! we are doing lunch at Le Cellier, then hitting a few of the epcot attractions (soaring) then off to some other park (it's that adventurous thing again) . Ending up at the spirit of aloha show. busy day today

so, our DVC guide came through with a bundle of fast passes! we are doing lunch at Le Cellier, then hitting a few of the epcot attractions (soaring) then off to some other park (it's that adventurous thing again) . Ending up at the spirit of aloha show. busy day today

Bonus - Fastpasses!

I can't wait to do Le Cellier!

Have a great day Greg!

Back to reality! What a downer...hope you didn't shed too many tears leavin'!

Let us know if you plan on doing a TR. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter