• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In need of pictures!

brneyegirl24

Mouseketeer
I could really use some help! I'm planning my Nov trip to WDW with my DH(30yrs) and my DD (soon to be 6yrs). I want to make an autograph book for my DD. I would like the cover to have a picture of the Castle with some of the road showing and Mickey Mouse holding my daughter's hand walking toward the Castle. So what I need, if anybody has it is, a good picture of the castle (I don't care if there are people in the background or not....I can edit them out if need be) and a picture from behind of Mickey holding a small child's hand. If anybody could help me, I would appreciate it very much. Or if anyone has any other ideas that would be great too! Thanks so much!

Check the link in my signature, I bet there will be some in there. And welcome to the DIS. :wave: You near Chicago??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter