In need of a pic of Tower of Terror...

Here's one for you. Not sure is this fits what you are looking for.

50685965-L.jpg

Yes they can. Your software will adjust them or choose 4x6 when you go to print.

but it's not enough resolution for a 300dpi print. Even a pic from a 1 MP camera can be printed at 4x6, not necessarily will look good, though.

Kelly Grannell said:
I like most of the pics. Too bad none of them can be printed even for 4x6, though. :(

Pick the one you want and ask the photographer either for a copy of a file to print or order a print from the photographer's website if allowed. For instance, from my gallery, I can turn on a way for people to order prints from 4x6 up to 20x30 if the original is good enough for something that large.

All of these pictures are links to an online site and, yes, while good enough to display on the web, are not good enough to get a good print from. It really depends on what the image is needed for.

Scott, my reply is actually for me but commenting on those pics file size for the OP's request (she wants a 5x7 print, which I assume means good 300 dpi quality)

Heres one from 3 years ago, I tried to make this pic have a spooky effect!
original.jpg

We-Luv-Disney said:
Heres one from 3 years ago, I tried to make this pic have a spooky effect!
original.jpg

Beautiful!!! How much digital editing did you have to do? I love the stormy clouds!

I have some, but none that are better than what I see here! great pics!

I love all these ToT photos. Here's one I took about a year ago.

79338582.jpg

Scottwdw said:
marissat, is that enough to choose from! :rotfl2:

I think I'll be able to choose one ( but it's going to be a tough !!!)

thanks for everyones help!!! I wanted to do a page for my five year old who rode the ride three times (was too short for RNR)....but when I got home I noticed I didn't take a pic of it

thanks again !!!!

Marissa :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter