In a Pickle....DLH or PPH? Which one...

Which would be YOUR choice?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I read that today but we're there after those dates in June. So it won't be open for early hours then either, do you know? Hmm glad I haven't cancelled my good neighbor hotel yet. I'm going to hold onto it for a while I guess until closer to the date!!
Personally I'm not sure what will happen after June 23rd. Most people say the reservation system ends June 23rd because that is when the AP blackout dates start for most of the summer. But no real indication on if that means no EMM/EMH after that date.

I just wanted to make you aware in case you were there during that window since it was clear it wouldn't be available. Like I said I'm operating they won't be doing EMM/EMH even in September personally after today's announcement. I thought for sure they would do something better for resort guests. But I guess not...

Personally I'm not sure what will happen after June 23rd. Most people say the reservation system ends June 23rd because that is when the AP blackout dates start for most of the summer. But no real indication on if that means no EMM/EMH after that date.

I just wanted to make you aware in case you were there during that window since it was clear it wouldn't be available. Like I said I'm operating they won't be doing EMM/EMH even in September personally after today's announcement. I thought for sure they would do something better for resort guests. But I guess not...
You would hope resort guests would get to enter an hour early. That's why we pay the extra money !

We had the option of starting our trip in Anaheim and be at dl the 22nd and 23 or finish it there but when rumors were it wouldn't open until the 21st we were sure we were safer putting it on the end of the trip (it wasn't planned around star wars just lucked out). Now I'm kicking myself and the plane tickets can't be changed again because they were already changed once Lol

Oh well. Crowd armor on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter