• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Impromptu Chicagoland Meet - 5/25

Figment2

DIS Veteran
Cheryl and family (she posts over on DizPins) are coming in from Atlanta and would like to get together for an impromptu meet.

So we are meeting in Yorktown Mall Food court (Lombard IL) on Friday evening, May 25 at 7:00pm.

Look for the pin bags not the usual Mickey/Minnie balloons as I'll be coming right from work.

No sign up - if you'e not doing anything and feel like talking Disney for a couple of hours,come on over.

Cyn

Not sure what's going on for the weekend, but it's only 5 minutes from my work.

Where's Lombard? Is it really far from Indiana?

Cyn, would love to see you again!!

Iris - sent you email on where Lombard is. It would be great if you could make it! We could talk about August!

Cyn

Oh boy, Impromptu pin meet. I have to work til 6pm and I am not sure I can make it yorktown..but mom and I will give it a try. Hope to see you if we can.

Dawn :earseek:

and

Audrey :bounce:

I didn't get to go to the last one on the 20th but Maybe, just maybe I can make this one. I will have to check out if I can make it from my home school convention to there without having to drive around the world. Is anyone else coming?

Have pins, will travel.

DD Megan and I will try to come tomorrow night.

How do I get to Yorktown from Des Plaines?

~Nancy~

Looks like I can make it afterall. I will be at a convention in Naperville until 6:30 so making it to Lombard by 7:00 should work. I'll see you all there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter