Impossible virtual queue at Haggards?

kmacht

Mouseketeer
Ok, what am I missing? I’m at universal today and have been trying since the park opened at 9 am to get into the virtual queue at haggards and not a single spot has been open. I tried right at 9, 11 and 2 and a number of times i between. The park is not at capacity today. Is the only way to ride it to pay for an EP?

I have never been, but have been studying up for my trip in July. From what I understand, EP will not help as it is not currently accepted at Hagrid's. Sorry, keep refreshing the VQ and hope something pops up. I hear they go very fast! Try starting a minute before the drop time! Fingers crossed for you!

Did you ever get one in the past or is this your first visit where you are trying? You may want to visit guest services and tell them as it might be an issue with the phone or app. (Be sure the app is updated) We have had issues with mobile order on the app and there are some known issues and we visited guest services and they helped us fix it. You never know what they can do, but it’s worth a shot!

As Finedice said, start checking it a few minutes before the actual drop time. I've tested it out from home, and sometimes it'll open up the virtual queue passes from as early as a couple minutes before up to a minute after. Except in the morning when they'll release them 15-20 minutes before park open.

Just tried again at the 4pm. At 4:02 it opened up asking me how many in my party and then showed 3 open times. As soon as I clicked on a time it said it was no longer available. I refreshed again and it went back to the same no reservations available message. I guess it just wasn’t meant to be on this trip. If you are planning on riding On your trip I would be ready to be disappointed.

Unfortunately, the only way to guarantee to get on is to go in line early for EE (assuming you are onsite) and wait in the standby line. We were able to get virtual tickets during both our Nov and Feb trips, but we checked often and knew that there was not much time to act before they were gone...

So sorry - We are going to ropedrop it and try for VQ too, but the X factor is also Velocicoaster opening a month before I am there.

Except in the morning when they'll release them 15-20 minutes before park open.

Thanks for this advice! Is this 15-20 minutes before Island of Adventure opens? What if there is early admittance for resort guests? Is it still just 15-20 minutes before the posted time for general admittance of Island of Adventure?

Thanks for this advice! Is this 15-20 minutes before Island of Adventure opens? What if there is early admittance for resort guests? Is it still just 15-20 minutes before the posted time for general admittance of Island of Adventure?

Yes, it would be before the general admittance time opening for IOA. Start looking around 20 minutes or so before then, then keep checking it frequently. Once they release them they're gone within a couple of minutes, and there is no set time that they drop them, so you just have to keep checking regularly starting about 20 minutes prior to GA opening time.

I should add that it won't necessarily be right at the 15-20 minute mark, but rather that they regularly put them out that early, and since you don't know exactly when they'll do it, start checking at that point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter