Imaginary kids name game

I love U2 and wanted names from U2 songs.

Girl names were going to be Sadie and Grace.
Boy was going to be Paul (Bono’s real name is Paul Hewson)

I married DH and his last name doesn’t go well with Sadie or Gracie so I had a dog name Sadie.

His brother and nephew are named Paul so that was out too.

I do plan to name any male pet we ever get Hewson , Huey for short.

If DS had been a girl, I think we would have gone with Anna Katherine.

We never really settled on anything past the two options, but if I had to come up with back ups now, probably Cassandra Maureen or Aaron Robert.

Ahem, too old for more children. BUT, I still have names :)For a girl it would be Sunny Therese', after my Mom and my confirmation saint. A boy any one of the ones I had picked but only had girls :):) I had Tucker Shane, Shane Thomas, Lucas Nathaniel. That was over 20+ years ago. Now, I have a hard time thinking of boy names. I would probably go for something way back in the family line now. Though some are way out there names and others quite common names. Man, I'd be hard pressed to find a boy name right now. And for me that's quite odd. Since I was a little girls I only had boy names picked out!!

If we had a daughter her name would be Maya Ann. A tradition in my family is to have the initials MA. Since my DH is Indian, we gave our sons Indian names that start with M. Maya is a traditional Indian name, although a lot of Americans don't realize it. Both of our sons were given Anglo middle names. There are many Anns in my mom's family so we thought it was the perfect middle name choice.

Charlotte was on my list of names way back when I was pregnant with my first. I would have called her Lottie( LOVED the idea of Charlie for a girl when I was a kid!)

I had never heard of Charlie as a nickname for a girl until I saw it at my daughters daycare.

I also like Charlotte and Fern independent of Charlotte’s Web…but it didn’t hurt lol

I was just talking about names with my girls the other day. My boys are Riley and Rowan and my girls are Regan and Rebeca. If we had a fifth it would probably be Rose(Rosie) or Ryan but my girls fell in love with my Grandmothers name - Mildred (Millie) or Marion or Mable. Apparently they like older names.

I was just talking about names with my girls the other day. My boys are Riley and Rowan and my girls are Regan and Rebeca. If we had a fifth it would probably be Rose(Rosie) or Ryan but my girls fell in love with my Grandmothers name - Mildred (Millie) or Marion or Mable. Apparently they like older names.

Mothers Always Bring Extra Love

if you know, you know

DH and I were never able to have kids, but I had names picked out. A boy was going to be Jayden Todd and a girl would have been Margaret Frances (called Maggie).

I've always liked the name Mackenzie. I was worried that, when it was really popular that I'd have to change my plan, thinking I might be married and have a kid within the next few years... :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao::lmao: Yeah.... I've still never even been on a date, so that clearly was not a valid concern. I like Brandon and Austin for boys, but no real strong preference for boys. And even Mackenzie is just a preference, not a "must use this name" thing. But... Like I said, I likley won't be naming ANY kids. So it's rather a moot point!

We had 2 girls, but if they had been boys we were going to go with Mathew (one t) Jeffrey or Jeffrey Mathew. My mother's maiden name was Jeffreys and my MIL's is Mathews. We did go with the them sharing middle names with their grandmas. My oldest is Marie, same as MIL's and youngest is Anne, same as my mom's.

We have 2 DDs, but if one would have been a boy the names would be either….
Alexander Joseph - then AJ for short
Christopher Joseph - then CJ for short
Bradley Jospeh - then just Brad or BJ for short

I still really like them, so it would be one of those three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter