Images in signatures

PrincessShmoo

DIS veteran
@WebmasterCorey
@WebmasterMaryJo

OK, once more into the breach -

Are we ever going to be able to post images in signatures again? I worked very hard for the images I have/had there and now it's just a big red X.

Is it possible to change it so images can be directly (drag & drop/copy & paste) put in signature, like in a post? Instead of having to use a photo hosting site?

I'll check this out again but last I looked it was because of where the images were hosted and not on our end directly.

I've been having difficulty too with uploading photo's in my album on the DISboard due to the sizing of image was too large.
I don't know how the uploading to DISboards works, but, in the past, photos had to be smaller than 1MB to post directly into posts. I believe that's no longer true.

But the issue is photos/images in signatures are handled differently. You have to have a host site to put them in a signature.

As I said, I'm not terribly tech-savvy, so I'm at a loss how to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter