I'm.........

well, then you can stay inside ;)

I'm back from the movie.....still need to go to the grocery store. Had to cool down a bit. The car didn't get a chance to cool down on the drive home

I'm up early, as usual

Hope you feel better today, Jo.

We are expected to hit 117 today! :eek:

I'm ready for bed.
Been in the pool with DGD for a couple hours. She is asleep and I need to relax. She is very tiring.

A pool sounds good right now! We finally turned on our AC yesterday (80 degree days this weekend).

House update:
---Everything is unpacked but some items still haven't found their new homes yet!
---The master bath water leak problem turned out to be a 'hair clog' ! :-)
---We have now ordered all new kitchen appliances (all 2003 era appliances with broken icemaker and the disposal threw food all over the kitchen); ordered blinds/window shutters for the entire house; had the handyman work on numerous small issues and the 37' deck is well on the way to being refinished. Lowe's and Home Depot are our new best friends. :rolleyes:

And we spent two days in the mountains with an overnight in Aspen and I also drove us up Pike's Peak the other day! Great fun and beautiful. :) We also got to see the Thunderbirds practicing right over our house but thankfully didn't see the one which crash-landed in a field about 5 miles south of us during AF Academy grad festivities!

I'll be back on the DIS after tomorrow morning when my sister and nephew fly back to Maryland. :sad:

Miss you all and looking forward to catching up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter