I'm.........

:hug:Bobbiwoz and continuing prayers for safe and fun travel and back home, dear friend.

I'm praying to sleep easier (less foot pain) tonight than last night. sweet dreams later to all of you with a hug.

I'm so tired!
Been babysitting the kids since Wed. after school. So much work. 2 more nights to go.
I'm getting too old for this!!
Luckily DD is taking them to a pumpkin farm tomorrow. I will be doing some laundry and cleaning while they are gone.

We watched the eclipse off and on this morning. It was fun. DGD loved it

I'm so tired!
Been babysitting the kids since Wed. after school. So much work. 2 more nights to go.
I'm getting too old for this!!
Luckily DD is taking them to a pumpkin farm tomorrow. I will be doing some laundry and cleaning while they are gone.

We watched the eclipse off and on this morning. It was fun. DGD loved it
Glad you have a bit of reprieve today!

We are picking up Gus! It’s wonderful, getting off ship in morning and getting to pick Gus up three hours later! :dogdance:

:hug:Meriweather, I'm also glad you get a break. Thank you for all the love you give your grandkids! They are blessed to have you for sure, my friend.

:dogdance:cheers for Gus, dear Bobbiwoz! Yay :)

I'm looking forward to watching online worship in a little while. So grateful to God to have gotten easier rest last night, too. Shortly an epsom salt soak will relieve my feet for a bit too, all positive :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter