I'm.........

I'm.....almost seeing "the light at the end of the tunnel"......it was two years ago yesterday that I was admitted into the hospital for what was diagnosed as ITP [immuno Thrombo Cytopenia]. Yesterday I had my monthly follow-up [now monthly instead of every 2 weeks] to check my platelet count and it's been steady at 349,000. The optimum range is between 150,000 and 400,000 so my hematologist lowered my dosage of meds. Is there an end in sight? Hopefully, because I found out yesterday that my neighbor's sister has had this now for 6 years! I can't even fathom that possibility....:scared:

I'm.....almost seeing "the light at the end of the tunnel"......it was two years ago yesterday that I was admitted into the hospital for what was diagnosed as ITP [immuno Thrombo Cytopenia]. Yesterday I had my monthly follow-up [now monthly instead of every 2 weeks] to check my platelet count and it's been steady at 349,000. The optimum range is between 150,000 and 400,000 so my hematologist lowered my dosage of meds. Is there an end in sight? Hopefully, because I found out yesterday that my neighbor's sister has had this now for 6 years! I can't even fathom that possibility....:scared:
Congrats on the excellent counts!!

There was a heavy fog in some parts of the park by the time we left - our last few hours were at Space220 - so not all sure what was happening between 7:30 and 9:30
Please give us a review of this place. I want to go, but I’m not liking the menu. Is it fun for just drinks? Do you need to make an ADR for just drinks? Our next trip DD will be 21 and this is somewhere she’d like to go.

Such great news - I pray that this continues for you. Keep the faith and one day thus will be a distant memory :hug:

Prayers that you are seeing the end of this struggle.

I’m very happy to have gotten the all clear from my dermatologist today. I had some areas on face that were concerning me, but the doctor said it’s nothing. I can handle getting cut into anywhere on my body except my face. We’ve had plenty of our lady patients come in after getting areas cut out of their face - it’s not good :sad2: :faint:.

Praise extra to God, Kimmar! Truly happy for you:hug:

Safe and fun travel prayers, Bobbiwoz:grouphug:
Thank you. We are enjoying ourselves. The Wish is a very beautiful ship, and our experience has been wonderful.

My only complaint is the adult pools are not accessible to me as I cannot use my left arm to climb out. You only have a ladder, not steps. I will be checking with guest services to be sure there is not something that I am not “seeing.”

I’m very happy to have gotten the all clear from my dermatologist today. I had some areas on face that were concerning me, but the doctor said it’s nothing. I can handle getting cut into anywhere on my body except my face. We’ve had plenty of our lady patients come in after getting areas cut out of their face - it’s not good :sad2: :faint:.
What good news you had, slo!

Please give us a review of this place. I want to go, but I’m not liking the menu. Is it fun for just drinks? Do you need to make an ADR for just drinks? Our next trip DD will be 21 and this is somewhere she’d like to go.
I am not much of a reviewer, however a few things:
- If the dinner menu is not to your liking, the lounge may be the best way to sample -
- I think it’s unique enough to visit, even in just the lounge itself - sometimes walk-ups can take an hour to get in - the lounge was packed for our dinner seating
- I thought the food was good - no one complained about their dinner in our party of 6 - the pricing value is up to you.
- After a while, you kind of get used to the atmosphere - so it’s seems less special after a while
- There is no easy in or out of the restaurant lounge area - so if you need to take a call or leave - it’s not as easy as finding an exit

Overall, glad I did it. Service was definitely slower than I would have liked - they seemed short handed. Food was good, but likely I would do the lounge next time.

Reactions: slo
I am not much of a reviewer, however a few things:
- If the dinner menu is not to your liking, the lounge may be the best way to sample -
- I think it’s unique enough to visit, even in just the lounge itself - sometimes walk-ups can take an hour to get in - the lounge was packed for our dinner seating
- I thought the food was good - no one complained about their dinner in our party of 6 - the pricing value is up to you.
- After a while, you kind of get used to the atmosphere - so it’s seems less special after a while
- There is no easy in or out of the restaurant lounge area - so if you need to take a call or leave - it’s not as easy as finding an exit

Overall, glad I did it. Service was definitely slower than I would have liked - they seemed short handed. Food was good, but likely I would do the lounge next time.
This was a perfect review - thank you!

I’m looking into a RCL cruise for our 30th anniversary, June 2025. We haven‘t booked a cruise in ages. My question for you all that do cruises….Do I need to talk with a travel agent about booking the cruise and excursions? I‘m not seeing the excursions on the website. Or, do the excursions show up after you book the cruise? I’m trying to get an idea of a final price for the trip.

@slo, you should be able to see what excursions are offered in each port before you book. Try just doing a search like”What shore excursions does RCCL offer in Nassau.”

We are on DVC MC on the Wish. A highlight has been when Stacia Martin drew Captain Minnie for me and Tom.

IMG_1084.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter