I'm.........

I’m unable to resist the extra delicious Christmas goodies that are left over!:lmao:

At least it is just allergy....what? Hope it stops for you soon.

DD has been coughing for weeks, finally had time to go to a doctor and has a sinus infection, swollen lymph nodes, inflamed lungs.

At least it is just allergy....what? Hope it stops for you soon.

DD has been coughing for weeks, finally had time to go to a doctor and has a sinus infection, swollen lymph nodes, inflamed lungs.

Well, that sucks, hope she gets better soon.
mine can go there if I don't get under control.

I am allergic to Dust, Dust Mites, Mold, conifers, pineapple, and barometric changes.
It is so much fun I tell you....

Yikes! Hope you feel better.

I’m getting ready for chiropractic visit. Maintenance, I’m actually feeling pretty good.

Yikes! Hope you feel better.

I’m getting ready for chiropractic visit. Maintenance, I’m actually feeling pretty good.
Oh, good, glad you are feeling better.
I had a PT session yesterday, it has been 2 weeks since I have been there, and she told me we are getting close to cutting the cord. lol. It has been 7 months, I am so over going to PT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter