I'm.........

I'm a scrap booker, so I print lots of pictures.
About 5 years behind, but I have a system to keep them straight.
Not sure they will come out any better. Next time I order, I will include them and hope they come out better

I'm babysitting this weekend......little one will come around 10 and older around 1.

I'm going to Costco and making cupcakes first

We will be going out later to see how we can help the Coast Guard families who are not being paid.

dairy free chocolate for DGD....I bought a chocolate, chocolate cake for everyone else at Costco.....my favorite

all-american-chocolate-cake.jpg

Oh it is.....I get that one every year.....love my chocolate!
I will freeze the leftovers for later

I just took an hours nap. We are not quite all better after having bronchitis.

Hope you do get all better soon, Bobbi.
DH is still coughing.....one thing right after another. Been about 8 weeks now. Gets better and then gets a new one

We cruised out of New Orleans once, our Dson and DDiL lived there, so it was special, staying with them before and after.

We cruised out of New Orleans once, our Dson and DDiL lived there, so it was special, staying with them before and after.

Our son's friend lives there, she's Aria's godmother. We are staying with her from Thursday until cruise on Saturday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter