I'm worried about my CRT PS

MagicalMom

<font color=blue>Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fa
Has anyone ever not been able to get in early for their PS? We are staying off site & have a 8am PS for magic Kingdom. I am sooo afraid that we will not be able to get in on time Does anyone know what time the parking lot opens? Can anyone put my mind at ease? :)

Will open 1 hour before offical opening time of MK.If you think that this will not let you get to your PS on time.I think you could park at CR and let them know you have 8AM PS and I think you could get a 3 or 4 hour pass to park there to keep your PS.I would also suggest you post this question on Transportation Board and the experts there I sure can answer your question for sure to ease your mind on this issue.Have a magical and safe trip.::yes:: :wave2:

Make sure you take your PS # with you, just in case they ask before letting you in the gates. Better safe than sorry!

We have stayed offsite and dined at CRT with a 8 a.m. PS. How close is your accomodations to the Magic Kingdom? We stayed pretty close offsite and made sure we were in the parking lot no later than 7:20 a.m. (and that's parked time). The traffic was very light (we were there for a nonearly entry day_ and we got a great parking place. Walked to TTC. CM will be stationed there and will ask if you have a PS. You then hop on the resort monorail. After stopping at the resorts, you will arrive at the MK. Go to the far left entrance and you will need to know your PS number to get in. You will LOVE your 8 a.m. CRT. It's nice to walk into an uncrowded park. And IMHO the food and interaction (from the princesses) is much better at the first seating plus you will then be inside the park when you finish breakfast. Enjoy!

Thank you all for yopur help. I've just been a little nervous about something going wrong on our trip. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter