I'm uninspired

aceys_h0ney

DIS Veteran
We just deided to do a weekend trip for the MSSHP in Sept. we know we want to do an Ohana breakfast so I booked that but I am uninspired to plan the rest. We are limited to resorts or MK and I think we want to do 1 or 2 more meals but we are not using the dining plan so I am debating eating offsite, my husband looked at me like I was nuts though. Ok so on to the question, we have done Crystal Palace in MK so are there any other awesome TS restuarants? If not what is your favorite resort meal besides Chef Mickey, Ohana and Cape May? Or would you just pop out to a restuarant off Disney property? I really don't mind this option, we are going twice in just over 3 months so losing a little park time is not a huge deal. We are mostly going for the MSSHP and to use our GAD tickets. Is there something like a Golden Coral nearby?

I love 1900 Park dinner. The GF is gorgeous and I found the food and characters great. You'll get a mixed bag of opinions on this one, just like most every other restaurant in the World, but my family really enjoys it.

There's a Golden Corral up on 192, but I've heard it's BAAAADDD!

September will probably be during the free dining promo, so Disney restaurants will be fairly busy.

The trouble I have with eating offsite is that you lose a LOT of time. I dont mean like 20minutes. I mean like an entire evening.

That said, there are some fun places to eat offsite. My suggestion is to do offsite during arrival and departure times. Like when you frist get to Orlando, and when youa re leaving. That said, some places, like eh WAffle House that's just past DTD - get packed. To me, it makes no sense to wait an hour to dine at a Waffle House - plus drive time. Waffle House isn't even very good.

For resort dining our family enjoys the Turf club bar and grill at saratogo springs or the Captains grille at the yacht club these are good choices and not to hard to get in to last minute because not alot of people go to the resorts out of the way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter