I'm SOOOO sorry....

Hi Pete

I'm in south Louisiana, and I do understand reconstruction problems all to well. I was in charge of getting our home put back together after the storm, because my husband had to travel for work. Keep in my mind, that I'm not a nervous person. But after your decription of your workers, I am now sure that mine must have left Louisiana and went right back to FL. Thanks for the laugh, and I can wait for the next show. Hope all goes well, because my home is still not completely finished. Good luck.

Sam

I just spewed coffee.......

Pete, if you need a couple of Jersey guys sent down to help "motivate" your roofers, let me know. I have family and friends in the hauling biz. If you know what I mean.....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh! Sorry Pete for your headache! :headache: I HATE having construction work done (yes that is a hate speech I do not hate construction workers I hate having work done on my house!)

Tell Chester don't mess with the roundtable or he will have to speak to the PodSquad! ;)

My DS thought we were being invaded by aliens when we had a new roof put on. :lmao: :rolleyes1

Keep that sense of humor! We will wait. :love:

Ah Pete honey, at least you still have your sense of humor! :goodvibes
No worries about the show, you've got bigger things to deal with...the Pod Squad is pretty loyal, we'll stick around and wait...hang in there!! pixiedust:

hang in there Pete.....just had our roof done a few months back....the pounding was nuts. now i have some time to catch up on a few podcast i missed.

Hey...it could always be worse! A couple of summers ago a contractor came in and cut down every tree in a heavily wooded area directly behind my house. For days all I heard from sun up to sun down was the buzz of chainsaws and the huge crashes the beautiful evergreens made when they hit the ground. It seriously sounded and felt like an explosion every time one fell. My whole house shook. It got so bad I finally had to leave the house because it kept giving me heart skips and was making my poor mini-schnauzer a nervous wreck. But the very worst part of it was waking up one day and feeling like we were in the middle of a beautiful forest -- and by the end of the week it looked like a desert. Plus the new home construction over the next two years wasn't exactly peaceful either!!

Take as much time as you need, and you definately don't need to apoligize, however if the workers "want" to apologise, then I've no problem with that

Good luck - hope they actually FIX it. Fingers crossed for you.

with people pounding on my roof

And that was the story of my honeymoon stay at CBR - BEFORE I found the DIS!

Good luck with the roof and such.

But please don't be late next week!!!! We fly out REALLY early Wednesday morning & I don't want to miss listening to the Roundtable on my way to the World!:goodvibes

As it's been stated before Pete, don't worry about the Podcast, we can wait, it's well worth it though to take their time because if you hurry them up...THEY'LL HAVE TO COME BACK AND FIX WHAT THEY DID WRONG!!! AHH!!!! And no one wants that, they might send over a plumber that doubles as a drug dealer in DC the amount of crack he's pushing..Oops! Did I say that in my head or outloud?!?!

Pete, thanks for the heads-up! It just gives us something to look forward to later this week!

By the way, is this your roofer??? (It's the picture that comes up if you google "dumb roofer," "stupid roofer," or "moron roofer.")
tupperlake-markdeweya.jpg

Hi Pete, I heard my name mentioned on the last show as the September winner of one of your contests! I sent Julie a reply email with my favorite number between 1-30 -- I chose 14 -- and I've checked yesterday and today every few hours to see if the next show was available so I could see what I actually won! The suspense is killing me, but I'll try to find something else to do to pass the time till the show is ready to download to my iPhone.

So, what's another day, right? I try and be patient. :rolleyes:

I, too, would rather your roof be installed properly! Looking out my work window here in New Orleans, two years post-Katrina, believe it or not, there are still some "blue tarp covers" on roofs! Get it done right the first time!

Patiently waiting, :coffee:

Maria

Pete,
You never have to apologize! We are all just so happy that you do what you do.
We all just get to bask in the anticipation a little more, that's all. It's like waiting for a Disney trip!
Love from NY,
Tammy

Being in the Construction business!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Think I will call Tracy! :lmao:

Delays happen! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can listen to last weeks Again! :lmao:

As Ellen Would Say Lets Dance!!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

:laundy: :grouphug:

Peter

Aww come on Pete, tell us how you really feel!! :lmao:

I understand the frustration, sometimes we would like to slap the previous homeowners in our house too.

Good luck!

How's Max holding up with the construction?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter