I'm so happy...

Slowbee

Following in Walt's Footsteps
Our DVC membership cards came in the mail yesterday.... it's official now...

Whoo Hoo.....

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever received in the mail :rotfl2: next to anything from the IRS....

What a great way to start your week-end! :cloud9:
Congratulations and Welcome Home!:banana:

Our DVC membership cards came in the mail yesterday.... it's official now...

Whoo Hoo.....

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever received in the mail :rotfl2: next to anything from the IRS....

Ours came yesterday, too! We're official!!:cool1: :dance3: :banana:

Thanks everyone...

I agree.. makes it official... I'm sure it was official when they cashed my check (still hurts to write that check).. but none the less....

I'm happy....!!!!!!

Congratulations! Now you can move to step two: deciding how many points to add on!

I have two years before we're in the party of 5... so I'm not going to worry about that at this point... but we know it's coming down the pike...

I know what you mean. We have been going to Disney every year since 99 with our daughter. She is excited to hear them say welcome home.

If you think getting your member cards in the mail is exciting, just wait until you get your first reservation confirmation letter!:thumbsup2

If you think getting your member cards in the mail is exciting, just wait until you get your first reservation confirmation letter!:thumbsup2

That wasn't exciting as getting the member cards.. We've gotten 4 confirmation letters... :woohoo:

I'm looking forward to hearing those two special words when we check in (which is in 42 Days 21 Hrs 58 Mins )...

WELCOME HOME

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter