I'm so excited!!!!

lovemykids74

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to take a second to thank everyone who has offered advice to help me plan our first WDW trip. I got online this morning and booked all of our ADRs on the date and time frame I had planned. It was so simple! In addition I was able to book a sitting at BBB for DD(4) hours before we go to the Happily Ever After Dinner. I thought that I was excited for this trip before, but now that everything is falling into place, I am more excited than ever!:rotfl:
Thanks again to everyone that helped me think through this process. It was daunting at first, but you all made it bearable and fun!
Thanks,
Cris

Yay! I am with you, even tho I've been several times before, I still get the butterflies in my tummy everytime I think about how close we're getting to this trip. And now that I have all my ADR's and the kiddo's surprise BBB visit scheduled, I am SO ready for September to get here!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter