• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm Richard Buxton - Thanks Kevin, pete & the Team

rsbuxt

Mouseketeer
Massive thank you to the team for wishing me a Happy 50th Birthday on the 01/19 show....especially you Kevin, my "good friend" :). I'm a very lucky man - I have 2 amazing daughters who I believe set this up and who share my love of Disney and a beautiful wife who at least deals with my obsession! I have said for a long time I have three DIS related wishes....get my name mentioned on the podcast (not gun posession, paddling in a Disneyworld Lake....), meet the team, and contribute to a podcast (an English view so to speak). I never thought even the first wish would happen! Thanks again guys, and thanks for keeping Disney, Universal and all things Orlando in our minds. Rich x

Wow, nice shout out, Richard, I'm jealous! :) Happy 50th, and many happy and healthy more! (I remember 50) :rolleyes1

Happy birthday Rich!!!

I have similar wishes as yours, and I nearly died when Pete spoke about me on a show (just a shame it was because of a cheap situation)
Your daughters are so sweet for organizing that! You raised them right!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter