Im outta here:)

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
ok well this is it...Im leaving in half an hour with about 5 hours sleep under my belt...and 2 gallons of STRONG coffee in me :rotfl: but Im going to see my love-->ºoº....will do my TR when I get back..and I will see you Albort on Tuesday and Im seeing Jazmin (SpazzyJazzy) tomorrow and I better see eatmypixiedust :teeth: ok guys Im outtie...take care...love you guys.... :love:

Lynn........

Enjoy the Magic.....My turn next!!!!

Have a great time Lynn!
But RosieP, sorry, I'm next!!! Just 4 more sleeps!!!!

I'm so jealous, we were there for MHT but now I want to be there for christmas.......

Does anybody remember how long Lynn was going to be at DL? Just wondering how soon to start pestering her for a trip report... :teeth:

Alex2kMommy said:
Does anybody remember how long Lynn was going to be at DL? Just wondering how soon to start pestering her for a trip report... :teeth:

Who cares! Let's start pestering her now :smokin:

It's not PESTERING if she isn't listening, silly! :rolleyes:

Seriously, do you remember? Albort, do you?

Alex2kMommy said:

I think she is there for a week. :)

Hope you have a terrific time...we'll be there in 28 days! Can't wait! :banana: :Pinkbounc :yay:

Theres no point in wishing you a wonderful trip cause we all know that you will have the time of your life LOL! Travel and play safe. I am so excited to hear your trip report when you get back!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter