• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm not the only one planning a wedding, my daughter just got engaged!!

soulmates

traveling through life, with the one I love
Yes, we're thrilled. My daughter Amanda just got engaged this past weekend. Josh & she have been dating 2 years. Their looking at a spring of 2011 wedding. Thank GOD, because we're doing our commitment ceremony 10/10/10!!! So, just a few months after ours, we will see them marry!! Much going on in our family!! We'll be meeting with the kids & his parents after the holidays to start plans! I'm sooo excited for them!!

Chris

Awwww...I thought we were going to start hearing plans about a DOUBLE DISNEY WEDDING!!! :thumbsup2 ;)

Congratulations to your daughter and her new fiance!

Awwww...I thought we were going to start hearing plans about a DOUBLE DISNEY WEDDING!!! :thumbsup2 ;)

Oh lawd no!! She deserves her own special day. I'm SOOO excited about helping her plan her day!!!:banana:

Congratulations! :goodvibes

Soon, there will be mountains of wedding magazines and crafting projects flooding your household with two weddings to plan! :rotfl:

Thanks so much, it will be CRAZY!! :rotfl:

Thanks so very much!

Here is my daughter Amanda, future Mrs. Josh Warden!

JoshAmanda.jpg

Thats awesome! I just got married in October and my sister is getting married in May! It's fun to plan together!, and share things to save money! Best Wishes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter