• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm new to the disussion

Mindymom

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I sure had fun reading all your messages and hearing all the excitment. I'm DW 40 and my DM & DD are taking me and my DD9 and DS11 on the 11/6 trip (hope I got all those correct). My parents have 10 grandchildren and have taken every one of them in pairs (each child went with a cousin) and my 2 are the last to go. I have 3 older sisters and they all got to go with one of their kids (1 sister got to go twice). Since my 2 are last and are siblings, my husband was given the choice to go and won't because he's scared to death of flying! Can you beleive someone could pass up a FREE trip. So my parents will travel with us. I'm so excited. My nieces and nephews all did the 3 day land 4 day cruise. My kids opted for the 7 day trip and I'm glad because we just visits Disneyland in CA.

Here's my question, is it necessary to plan out the island visits before hand vs. just getting off the boat and exploring?

You can certainly go and poke around the islands yourself (instead of with an excursion), but I suggest you at least think about what your plans will be (even if it's just to walk around) ahead of time.

You should probably check in with the '11/06/04 Western New and Improved Official Thread!' listing (I'm not part of that cruise).

Good Luck!

-Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter