• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm New to the Boards! Just wanted to introduce myself!

babieemelly

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone! I joined the Disboards back in September but was so confused that I just gave up :earboy2: I've been using the passporterboards.com boards since the summer of last year and am one of the most frequent posters on there (I fully reccomment the passporter boards, BTW!) Just this afternoon, when I was supposed to be doing my HW lol, I thought it would be fun to look into joining some more boards and I came across the disboards again. I was able to figure everything out and am now so excited to start posting and meeting everyone on here. The great people over on the passporter boards have become a kind of "extended Disney family" for me since not many of my family members love Disney World and Orlando as much as I do, and I'm looking forward to this site becoming the same type of thing! I am currently in the process of planning a month-long trip to Orlando for my family and I next July. the first time I was at Disney was in 1992 when I was 5 and my brother was 3 and a half, and it was the first trip for us as well as for my parents. I then went back in 2001 for my JHS Senior Trip and absolutely fell in love with the place! I've been begging my parents to take us back ever since, and now I'm so excited that it's finally happening! I'll give more info about that later on a different forum. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi ... I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!

Hi Melissa,

Welcome to DIS. I've found this to be a really great resource for trip planning. There are a lot of friendly people here. The majority want to help you have as wonderful a WDW vacation as possible. I am sure glad that you made your way back. Please come join our July 2005 thread on the Community Board. Thank you for introducing yourself and see you on the boards.

Ali :wave:

Nice to see your post on the board.....I'm new,and I love it here!Have fun,
Kirsten :cool1:

Welcome! We are so glad to have you!

babieemelly said:
Hey everyone! I joined the Disboards back in September but was so confused that I just gave up :earboy2: I've been using the passporterboards.com boards since the summer of last year and am one of the most frequent posters on there (I fully reccomment the passporter boards, BTW!) Just this afternoon, when I was supposed to be doing my HW lol, I thought it would be fun to look into joining some more boards and I came across the disboards again. I was able to figure everything out and am now so excited to start posting and meeting everyone on here. The great people over on the passporter boards have become a kind of "extended Disney family" for me since not many of my family members love Disney World and Orlando as much as I do, and I'm looking forward to this site becoming the same type of thing! I am currently in the process of planning a month-long trip to Orlando for my family and I next July. the first time I was at Disney was in 1992 when I was 5 and my brother was 3 and a half, and it was the first trip for us as well as for my parents. I then went back in 2001 for my JHS Senior Trip and absolutely fell in love with the place! I've been begging my parents to take us back ever since, and now I'm so excited that it's finally happening! I'll give more info about that later on a different forum. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi ... I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys!
hi welcome im new as well am really excited cant believe i didnt join years ago jill xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter