I'm iron-on challenged! UGH

mommyintn

DIS Veteran
I have managed to make 3 shirts from with iron-on images and have wasted a lot of transfer paper. I double check, triple check then click print uh oh forgot to flip the image, then I go through the good transfer paper and have to go to target and they have HP transfer paper. So I make sure everything is flipped blah blah and guess what with HP transfer paper you don't have to flip the image!!! I'm going downstairs to attempt the iron on process, think good thoughts for me. What else can go wrong? --note to self: read the directions first! :rotfl2:

mommyintn said:
I have managed to make 3 shirts from with iron-on images and have wasted a lot of transfer paper. I double check, triple check then click print uh oh forgot to flip the image, then I go through the good transfer paper and have to go to target and they have HP transfer paper. So I make sure everything is flipped blah blah and guess what with HP transfer paper you don't have to flip the image!!! I'm going downstairs to attempt the iron on process, think good thoughts for me. What else can go wrong? --note to self: read the directions first! :rotfl2:

Poor Angela! Hope it went better... let us know!

Aww I know how you feel. I went through the same thing when I first started. Good Luck!

I did the same thing with mine the first time. I gave that sheet to my daughter so she had a nice wall hanging! The iron-on process was so much easier for me. I was worried though. I don't like to iron and I'm not very good at it. However, that part went really well.

Well - as you can see, we've all done something similar!! Welcome to the club! But you will notice one thing - I doubt you ever make that mistake again. Transfers are a lot of fun and a great way to express yourself. Glad to see you kept going!!

It worked!! Now my problem is the pack of t-shirts I bought for my older ds shrunk, so I'll have to buy another pack with the bigger size. I talked to a friend of mine today and she said "Those are some pretty expensive shirts your making!". I doubt next time it will be as bad (especially as far as the transfers are concerned!). I'll post pictures when I'm done (if that ever happens!!). Thanks for the positive words!

mommyintn said:
It worked!! Now my problem is the pack of t-shirts I bought for my older ds shrunk, so I'll have to buy another pack with the bigger size. I talked to a friend of mine today and she said "Those are some pretty expensive shirts your making!". I doubt next time it will be as bad (especially as far as the transfers are concerned!). I'll post pictures when I'm done (if that ever happens!!). Thanks for the positive words!

Don't worry - posting pictures is easier than ironing, I swear!!!!

My HP transfer light paper says to flip the picture horizontally, Hope mine work when I get to iron them on!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter