I'm home. Post 35 photo added.

Lovely photos of Kyra.:goodvibes

I think the Disers could be the vigilantes of the parks - we could all wear a green uniform and stop guests doing any of the following:

queue jumping
smoking in queues
pushing
breaking the exclusion zone around any child's pushchair
filming the parades by sticking their cameras in front of your face
shaking wet umbrellas near to other guests

anything else we need to eradicate?:rotfl:

Breaking wind in confined spaces:faint: :rotfl:

Lovely photos of Kyra.:goodvibes

I think the Disers could be the vigilantes of the parks - we could all wear a green uniform and stop guests doing any of the following:

queue jumping
smoking in queues
pushing
breaking the exclusion zone around any child's pushchair
filming the parades by sticking their cameras in front of your face
shaking wet umbrellas near to other guests

anything else we need to eradicate?:rotfl:

Shouting "Shut the **** up and sit down" to your child about 50 times whilst on the railroad. Not nice for everyone else to hear....I was actually embarrassed .

Lovely pics of Kyra :goodvibes

Shouting "Shut the f*ck up and sit down" to your child about 50 times whilst on the railroad. Not nice for everyone else to hear....I was actually embarrassed to be British at that one.

Lovely pics of Kyra :goodvibes
:o Some parents!!!!!

(We wre in GAME in a queue last week, and a 'delightful' mum was in a queue with her two kids a gilr who was about 7 and a boy 4 or 5.

She was taking photos of tehm on her phone adn then one of the ones she took of her son, she showed him it and said. "Eeer! You look like a **** in that!" How horrible and awful is that? Why have a kid if you are going to be mean and laugh at it!??

Can we add bus pushing to the list?

:scared1:
I am always horrified at how some parents will swear at and humiliate their children. I think it is disgusting. I saw one 'mother' who was screaming at her daughter (aged about 7) 'Hold my ******* hand will ya?' Nice.

I don't swear in front of my kids and I don't want them to hear that sort of language from anyone. (I do swear when the kids aren't there:rotfl: )

We will add the following to our vigilante list:

swearing
bus scrums
breaking wind in confined spaces (Emma, you are exempt because with all your posts, you have earned the right to do this)

:scared1:
I am always horrified at how some parents will swear at and humiliate their children. I think it is disgusting. I saw one 'mother' who was screaming at her daughter (aged about 7) 'Hold my f*****g hand will ya?' Nice.

I don't swear in front of my kids and I don't want them to hear that sort of language from anyone. (I do swear when the kids aren't there:rotfl: )

We will add the following to our vigilante list:

swearing
bus scrums
breaking wind in confined spaces (Emma, you are exempt because with all your posts, you have earned the right to do this)
Hahaha - I love the way DISers can toot in public.

I'm going to let rip in a queue now, and then wait for dirty looks, and say "Oh, it's ok - I'm allowed!"

Then flash something lime green!

Oh Joolz, and with kids and swearing - i swear - profusely (grew up in SE london - all part of my charm)

But i never swear AT people, i jsut use them as extra adjectives! And also exclamations of joy, anger and surprise!

So I expect my kids will hear me swear, as I always did my family, but they were never mean to me, with or without swear words. And I knew i wasnt allowed to swear either until i was a grown up.

It's tone and the feelings behind words that upets me when you see these so called 'parents'. Every child is so precious and they just get treated like little idiots by even bigger idiots! argh.

Hahaha - I love the way DISers can toot in public.

I'm going to let rip in a queue now, and then wait for dirty looks, and say "Oh, it's ok - I'm allowed!"

Then flash something lime green!

I think we could manage some sort of identity card that you could flourish in their faces. I think being allowed certain privileges should depend on the number of posts you have made.;)

Cute pics of Kyra Emma!!

Oh, all this jumping the line talk reminds me of when we were there!! Remember when we were in the line for IASW and the lady and her kids pushed past us? Emma was very good and stood her ground and got back around them. I was way too shy and just muttered, Oh I'll catch up with you at the bottom!! I still got in the same boat as Emma though in front of the other people!! I am really not good at confruntations, I just mutter under my breath and moan about the injustice for several hours later!!

Oh Joolz, and with kids and swearing - i swear - profusely (grew up in SE london - all part of my charm)

But i never swear AT people, i jsut use them as extra adjectives! And also exclamations of joy, anger and surprise!

So I expect my kids will hear me swear, as I always did my family, but they were never mean to me, with or without swear words. And I knew i wasnt allowed to swear either until i was a grown up.

It's tone and the feelings behind words that upets me when you see these so called 'parents'. Every child is so precious and they just get treated like little idiots by even bigger idiots! argh.

I'm with you on that. I swear like a trooper and come from a w/c background where swearing was the norm. I choose not to swear in front of my kids because little kids have a habit of mimicking you and I don't like to hear little 'uns saying those things. The occasional slip by my family is fine - as it's usually just an adjective to add 'meaning';) . Like you, I have a problem with the parents who have such obvious venom behind the words they use to their children.

Cute pics of Kyra Emma!!

Oh, all this jumping the line talk reminds me of when we were there!! Remember when we were in the line for IASW and the lady and her kids pushed past us? Emma was very good and stood her ground and got back around them. I was way too shy and just muttered, Oh I'll catch up with you at the bottom!! I still got in the same boat as Emma though in front of the other people!! I am really not good at confruntations, I just mutter under my breath and moan about the injustice for several hours later!!

I'm usually like you and then spend hours wishing I'd said something.:rotfl: We need to put on our best teacher voices and lay down a bit of discipline! I can make a whole room of teenagers be quiet but I can't confront a couple of queue jumpers.:confused3

I can teach us all a crash course in dealing with these types of innicdents lol.

I'm usually like you and then spend hours wishing I'd said something.We need to put on our best teacher voices and lay down a bit of discipline! I can make a whole room of teenagers be quiet but I can't confront a couple of queue jumpers.:confused3

I so know what you mean. I can silence a class of 30 10/11 year olds with a single sigh and stare. But confront me with a line jumper and I am the one apologising :confused3 I don't get that :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter