I'm home. Post 35 photo added.

I so know what you mean. I can silence a class of 30 10/11 year olds with a single sigh and stare. But confront me with a line jumper and I am the one apologising :confused3 I don't get that :rotfl:

Perhaps we like to control our teacher personas - we fear unleashing them in public.

Kyra's so cute and such a beauty:) I'd like to see more pics:)

I hope you'll be more lucky with Fantallusion on your next visit. Fingers crossed:)

Emma lovely pics of Kyra with Cinders.....that would look goegeous in black n white and framed up!

I mind back in 07 someone was queue jumping in BTM and someone shouted at them in a forgein language so the guy that was queue jumping spat and shouted..i spit on you I spit on you..

mmmmm nice!

Emma lovely pics of Kyra with Cinders.....that would look goegeous in black n white and framed up!

I mind back in 07 someone was queue jumping in BTM and someone shouted at them in a forgein language so the guy that was queue jumping spat and shouted..i spit on you I spit on you..

mmmmm nice!

:scared1:
That's a bit extreme!:rotfl:

:scared1:
That's a bit extreme!:rotfl:
Very! How horrible!

I had a lovely experience in the BTM queue, it was really hot and the queue was like 1hr45. So when we got the the water fountain in the queue I stopped for a drink but the line was still moving, so a really lovely italian guy behind saidn'you drink' and held up people from going forward so I didnt have to rush!

Nice huh?

Very! How horrible!

I had a lovely experience in the BTM queue, it was really hot and the queue was like 1hr45. So when we got the the water fountain in the queue I stopped for a drink but the line was still moving, so a really lovely italian guy behind saidn'you drink' and held up people from going forward so I didnt have to rush!

Nice huh?

It's nice to experience a bit of kindness. When we queued for ET in Universal Studios, (for hours in searing heat) one person we had been chatting to went and bought these cups of flavoured ice for us all. It was really kind and much appreciated.

mmmmm nice!

That is just evil. I would of complained to a CM.

That is just evil. I would of complained to a CM.

He was way in front of us and there was no CMs there...the 2 of them were shouting away ...it was quite scarey actually, he was a big built man!

Just complained Emma? I would have thought you would have got him in a head-lock.

feck no I'm a wimp!:rotfl:

I did shout at someone before though when I was tryng to take piccies of the kids with a character he just pushed in...I said something about.. 'People around here have no manners, I might have known though' ....why I said that I have no idea! I was shaking!:rotfl: He did stop and look at me and I just tutted at him and carried on with my nose in the air...

Lovely pics Emma, glad you had a good time, it was flippin freezing eh?

We had a queue jumper at the entrance to the park! I was waiting patiently with my buggy and this family walks down the middle of the 2 queues either side of me and right in front of me. It was my turn to go through, so I shouted "Excuse me" and just pushed my buggy right in front of them. The CM looked at me funny, but I just smiled and said "sorry about that" and she put my ticket through and opened the door :rotfl:. That was the only problem we had though, but I think that was because there were 5 of us no one could get past.

Characters were a different story though, so much so we just stuck to the characters that had CM's forming queues. My kids waited patiently for 15 minutes to see Lilo and there were only 2 people there when they went up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter