• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm going to be a disney bride!!!!!!

tinkandonaldfans

DIS Veteran
Oh my goodness i am so excited! We have been going back on forth on what to do for our wedding but last night we finally decided that it will be at Disney!!!!!

We will be having an escape wedding in september 2011. The other details have yet to be decided but I guess we have plenty of time to decide on those bits!

Ever since I saw Lynn and Tim's wedding I was hooked but I never thought I would actually have one. But after getting engaged at MK I think it makes it all really special!!!!

Congrats!!!! :cool1:

Lynn and Tim are sweethearts. I am sure Lynn would help you out with any questions as well as everyone else on here. :goodvibes

Wow congrats!! :thumbsup2 My fiance and I were the same way...we struggled trying to plan a local wedding because it wasn't what either of us really wanted...then we started researching Disney weddings and found it to be more affordable than a typical wedding PLUS we get a honeymoon for the same cost!!

Good luck planning! I think it's so much more fun than the average wedding because it's Disney :flower3:. You'll find some great ideas on here!

thanks everyone!

i bought lurkyloo's e-book so i am going to read up on all my options! i feel like I can actually get excited now we have a plan! Its taken ages to decide!

Congrats :yay:
I have only been planning my July 2010 wedding since August, but it feels like forever - it's so-o exciting. I would go completely mad if I had to wait as long as you!
Hopefully the DB's will keep you occupied!

Congratulations and happy planning. Hope you will be doing a PJ on here for us all to read along with your plans :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter