• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm driving myself crazy!

poppop

Mouseketeer
I'm drivng myself nuts with all the planning and re-planning. There will be nine of us traveling in May 2002. Me and DW,DD and a freind of DD, My Mom and Dad, DB and SIL, and our 4yr old Nephew.

We orginally booked a 2BDRM + a studio at VWL However, after reading many posts, I decided that I would Change ressies and try to get a GV at OKW for 9 nights.

I was really surprised when I called and MS told me that those accomadations were actually available. When I called it was 1 week past my 7 month window.

I have mixed feelings. I am excited that we we will be all staying in a GV, however, I am somewhat disapointed that we won't be going to our home resort, VWL.

Did I do the right thing?

YES!
You and your guests will be totally bowled over by the OKW GV! We took a group of 12 our second DVC trip, and it was fantastic! Maybe you can finagle a one night stay for you and DH, DD and DD's friend at VWL on either end of your trip!

I think you will love the GV @ OKW.
We stayed in one last Dec with Hubbys family (6 adults total)
It was wonderful. Lots of room and transportation was easy.

Stop by and visit VWL. We dropped in one afternoon during our trip and walked through one of the units.
I love the WL so I always have to go over and enjoy the themeing for a while.

Warning: You will become very spoiled. But you will have a great time. You won't feel crowded at all. We've only done a GV once, but when you have a large enough group, it is definitely well worth it. IMHO you've made a great choice.

I agree with all the other posters, plus...........you'll have 41 years more years to enjoy VWL (unless you always take this large a group with you!!).

Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter