I'm done! Yeah, 18 shirts are done! Want to see?

not a problem! I always love when people post their shirts and put the links. I, however, was so excited that I forgot to post the links. :lmao:

The shirts came out great. What t-shirt transfers did you use? Have you washed the shirts yet? Your family will look great wearing on the shirts

not a problem! I always love when people post their shirts and put the links. I, however, was so excited that I forgot to post the links. :lmao:

Can you please tell me where you found the Animal Kingdom Minnie disign? And the Animal kingdom Minckey heads? and the mickey heads with animal prints around in a circle?

These look fantastic! I am always amazed at the level of creativity from the people on these boards. I guess that's why we all love disney! :goodvibes

May I ask where you got the Mickey with all the names inside? I have just decided to take my DS5 on a last minute trip, and my parents are also coming along, and I think that might be a disign everyone would wear.

I would love to know who did the one with the peace sign ,heart and Micky.I want one of those.

Your shirts look great! Did you wash in white vinegar after putting the transfers on? I am in process of making shirts but can't decide whether it's necessary or not. I

I know this is probably way out of my league, but I would love to try this. As a beginner, where do you start? Where do you get the iron on material? Do you just use a regular iron or a bigger press? Is it a certain program you use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:love:

I love love love all of them! I think I just may have to give one of these a try. Thanks so much for posting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter