"I'm Doing That Again... and AGAIN!" - A May/June 2013 TR

OMG I can't believe I missed this!! :( I blame it on the move! ::yes:: ANYWAY. I'm here now, and I AM SO EXCITED for this one!! Wooooot! :cool1:

The night before a disney trip is always too exciting to sleep!!! :)

POP is such a cute resort! We've stayed there a few times!

Sooooooo COOL to see the sign/entrance to Disney from your room!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!

A ROOM WITH A VIEW! (you didn' pay extra for that did you?)

Looking forward to more....

KIM

So glad all the traveling went smoothly! I am very jealous that its only a 2 hour direct flight for you to WDW. I love when you get a charming Magical Express bus driver! Just makes the anticipation of arrival that much better! It is so cool you didn't look at any pictures of New Fantasyland! That is some will power, girl!! I love the fact that you could see the entry sign from the 80's building. I didn't realize Pop was so close to the entry and I've stayed there twice! Excited for the next update. :yay:

hi! I've read your other trip reports but I don't think I've ever commented. I loved your stay at bay lake-I wish our bedroom was decorated just like the room there was! And I seriously would die for that Mickey carpet!
Anyway, just wanted to say I'm subscribing and can't wait to hear all about this trip! And also, I just have to ask, how do you walk all around the park in FLIPFLOPS?!? I used to wear them all the time, but if I tried to do the parks in them now, my kids would have to forfeit the stroller to mommy! :rotfl:

LOVE your view. I think I'd have freaked out more over that view than a Castle-view room just because I didn't even know it existed. OK that's probably not true... :rotfl:

I can't wait to hear your in-depth thoughts on New Fantasyland! Because I feel like I can't congratulate you enough, congrats on successfully avoiding photos for so long!! Your restraint is admirable, my friend. Someone should give you an award.

I stayed in that building before! In fact, my first tr had a post called "A Room With a View!".

P1030188.jpg

Awesome! What a view, right? I loved having it too!! So magical!! :goodvibes

Also...I'm so shocked you managed to go that whole time without looking at pictures! I could never exhibit that much self control! :rotfl:

You are really just way too adorable for words. That vine was the cutest. Seriously. Hahaha, how many sides to a square? If you've ever (or never) seen it, that reminds me of a a part in Clueless when're Tai gets knocked out by the random purple clog, and when they are trying to make sure she's ok, Elton asks her a question and Cher is all "stuff she knows!" :rotfl::rotfl: sorry, that kiiiinda cracked me up.

Anyway, I admire your resolve, I was ALL over pics of NF every time they were leaked or released. You have willpower, girl!

Off to a wonderful start! So glad that your flight was uneventful. I make myself sick when I travel and it always goes fine, but nonetheless, I get super nervous. I can't wait to hear your reactions to the New Fantasyland.

I'm here! So excited for more shameless behavior!

Isn't that the truth about functioning perfectly w/ no sleep at WDW? WDW is the only place on the planet where I can function on 3 hrs of sleep! Anyplace else and I'm good for nothin'.

Can't wait to read about you seeing New Fantasyland for the very first time! I'm seeing it for the first time in July!! I can't wait for that mine train thingamabob to finally open!

You were so very chipper for only a couple hours sleep!!! But Disney has a way of doing that to you! You completely had me psyched out since I was immediately thinking... Uh... I thought Marissa would have a little more skip in her step for it being THE DAY that she gets to go to WDW!!! :lmao: I'm so jealous of a 2 hour flight. The shorter the better - especially when you have a castle to see.

Your bus driver sounds like a fun guy! I had no idea that the WDW sign was near one of the Disney resorts. What a great sight to see at night.

Seriously, I wouldn't expect anything less than you hopping the first bus to MK!!! :yay:

Wow, I didn't even know you could see the arch from Pop! That's a pretty nice little surprise upon arrival. :goodvibes Curious to hear what you thought of Pop overall. I stayed there for 2 nights, but I was sick so I didn't leave with a good impression. However, I'm staying there again soon and am soaking up all the reviews/pictures I can get. :rotfl2:

New Fantasyland!!!! Ahh, I applaud you for being able to stay away from pictures and such until you saw it for yourself. That's incredible.

How cool that you got a room right by the sign. That is the beauty of WDW - you are so immersed in the Disney experience that you don't really know where you are on property sometimes. I never knew Pop was so close to that sign. But, like you, I am VERY directionally challenged, so there's that. Can't wait to see your reaction to New Fantasyland !! As IF you didn't just love it !!

Susan

Hi Marissa!, sorry I flaked out on your other TR, it's time for me to catch up now and here you are with a new one!! I did keep up with you on twitter, but I'm so ready to see how this trip went!

Love check-in day! Everything is so totally exciting - the first time you see your room, checking out your (cool) view, the first bus ride... I wish there was some way to bottle that feeling up. Plus, knowing you have your WHOLE trip ahead makes it that much better.

You have awesome willpower in not "peeking" at New Fantasyland pics. I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter