I'm craving...

JulielovesDisney

<font color=darkorchid>Hakuna Matata<br><marquee><
I'm craving one of those red, white, and blue firework popsicles...

77567-02036_lg.jpg

Not sure why though..and it's totally random cuz I haven't had one of those since I was like 6..lol

So what are you craving? This is a thread to just post what you are craving at this very moment :thumbsup2

Well it was buffalo wings but I just ate some...so for now Im good

77567-02036_lg.jpg

Not sure why though..and it's totally random cuz I haven't had one of those since I was like 6..lol

So what are you craving? This is a thread to just post what you are craving at this very moment :thumbsup2

come to my house I have a freezer full and I dont eat them...only my brother does.

Weeeeell, I was craving Sunday Dinner, until I read HSMndLKfan92 (I'm sorry, I blanked on your name. I want to say Jamie.. is it Jamie?) 's post.
Now I'm craving Movie Popcorn. :teeth:

Chinese food.

But I crave that 24/7. I had it fresh Thursday night, ate the left overs on Friday night. Got more fresh Saturday night, and ate the left overs last night. I could live off of that stuff. <3

I could go for...a chocolate almond cookie. They're these new cookies my mom keeps buying; they're amazing. Or movie popcorn.

Cookie dough ice cream <3
and some rain, it's too humid.

something with Marshmellows!!
or a brownie with marshmellow fluff on it
a snowball with marshmellow fluff on it

chicken rice.

im wanting some weird things right now:lmao:

77567-02036_lg.jpg

Omggg I love those! I had one a couple weeks ago. lol

Now I want some homemade mac & cheese.

OOORRRR some steak and A1 sauce..oh Lordy..we have a winner! =)

Chinese food.

But I crave that 24/7. I had it fresh Thursday night, ate the left overs on Friday night. Got more fresh Saturday night, and ate the left overs last night. I could live off of that stuff. <3

omg yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter