I'm Celebrating: Being Awesome - An October 2016 Solo Trip Report - Update 7/24: Hiatus Over! Sorta.

Elevationist

Princess No-Pants
::MickeyMo:butterfly::MinnieMo
I'm Celebrating: Being Awesome
(Alternatively Titled: "Thank You, and Enjoy Your Face!")

:cutie:
An October 2016 Solo Trip Report

Hey, ya'll! Today I returned tonight from an absolutely magical 9-night solo trip to Walt Disney World! It was an incredible vacation, and I'll do my best to share my adventures with you here. Normally on a Disney trip, I average about 250 photos with my camera... This time I topped out at 562! And I haven't even LOOKED at my PhotoPass pics yet, so this is sure to be a photo-heavy report. Ya'll don't mind that, do you? ;)

THE DETAILS:

Who: Me, Myself, and I!

What: My 13th visit to Walt Disney World, my and my 3rd solo trip.
When: October 20-29, 2016
Where: Disney's Beach Club Resort
Why: Celebrating my own supremely elevated levels of awesomeness.

THE CAST:

princess_billie_2016_v2.jpg

ME: Billie, 35 years old :cutie:
~ WDW planning is my life. I work as a travel agent and my favorite part of my job are my Walt Disney World clients. I live in South Carolina, a mere 5-hour drive from WDW, but despite that fact I typically can still only do one big trip each year. Because, like, bills and responsibilities and adulting and stuff.

However, somehow life has arranged itself so that starting with this trip, I'll be doing THREE trips within a 12-month period (PTRs for the next two trips are in my signature). That means also that starting with this trip, I became to owner of shiny brand new Annual Pass for the first time ever! Hooray!

I am a single gal (bordering on old cat lady status), but I don't let that hold me back from going "home" and enjoying the one place on the whole planet where I feel truly content and in my element... WALT DISNEY WORLD! :hyper:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hey I'm first for the first time! So excited to see your new trip report! We are headed down at Christmas so excited!

This will be the first TR that I'm joining before it actually starts! Yay!! And your TRs are awesome, so it's just perfect . Looking forward to reading all about your trip :flower1:

First, you look absolutely awesome!!!!!!! It's great to see all your hard work paid off. Can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm here too!! Though I did follow along with the fun on FB...it's always good to get into the details too lol :) Looking forward to hearing more about it all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter