I'm brand new!

Leeleeroo

Earning My Ears
Any advice on making my way through the boards?!?! Usually I'm more of a lurker; just standing back and watching everything unfold. But I'm ready to jump into this face first! :cloud9:

Welcome! I am like you- I will have so much more to share after we go as this is our first time to WDW.

I've been a longtime podcast listener/watcher. I've only recently started posting. I love reading tips & tricks from fellow Dis followers. It was great running into Kathy & Oliver at EPCOT this week during the Food & Wine Festival

unnamed.jpg

Samesies -- longtime lurker, just trying to jump into the fray. It's like there's so much information here, I don't want to post questions because I'm positive they've been answered before! It's just hard to find that answer in all the multitudes of posts sometimes, lol...

Welcome!! This board has so much information and so many amazing Disney fans that love to help, have fun exploring!!

I just signed up myself! 101 days till my next Disneyworld vacation. In June I am also going to Disneyland for the first time. Both parks in the same year, I can hardly stand the wait!!!! In February I will be running the Disney Princess half marathon. It will be my first half marathon and couldn't think of a better place to do it. Thanks everyone for all the info you have shared on here. Can't wait to make my way through it

I just signed up myself! 101 days till my next Disneyworld vacation. In June I am also going to Disneyland for the first time. Both parks in the same year, I can hardly stand the wait!!!! In February I will be running the Disney Princess half marathon. It will be my first half marathon and couldn't think of a better place to do it. Thanks everyone for all the info you have shared on here. Can't wait to make my way through it

Welcome to the Dis and enjoy your upcoming vacations.

Welcome to everyone

I am brand new. Just signed up to get last minute reservations. We are surprising the kids with a trip in December I'm trying to figure out how to do all of this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter