I'm bored......Lets speculate about BCV pre-sales.

Johnnie Fedora

My cup is not 1/2 full or 1/2 empty, it's just 50%
This thread is an off shoot of Sgtpet's thread concerning what DVC guides will do when VWL sells out (refer to that thread). I'm courious if anyone else has some wild speculation about BCV presales. What are your ideas about how and when points will be available for use. I am hoping BCV opens early.....spring 2002!!!! Fingers crossed!!!

This topic is big in our household as we have a June use year. If BCV presales start this winter, and we buy, do you think we will get double points, i.e. points for 2001 use year (when we buy) and 2002 use year (in June)?? :confused:

We are already planning next years trip based on all sorts of scenarios. My head is spinning (points.....use year......June..... 100pt add on....150pt add on....cruise.....VWL....BCV.....Oct....
Nov......Dec.....etc.). Help my mind is going to explode :eek: :eek: :eek:

please add to my anxiety:jester: :jester: :jester:

Hey Johnnie, I'll play! How about if they actually let members book before cash paying customers?

It doesn't matter how early they do the pre-sells. You won't get any points until after you close. You may not close until 6 or 8 months after you buy. Depending on how early they start pre-selling.

Dumbo

The opening has been moved up to Summer 2002, but they are "planning" on a Spring, 2002 opening. The contractor is unwilling to commit to the latter at this time, but is currently on schedule to meet that deadline.

DVC will not be without onsite properties to sell, but there is no firm information at this time as to any further details than that. No info about cost or points is available either. (But plan on some increase- at least in cost.)

A little mouse told me!

Hey Swampfox! Thanks a lot for the information. As soon as you hear anything on a pre-sale date let us know!

Swampfox, Thanks for the info, and yes, keep us posted!! By the way, did your little mouse say any thing about BCV magical beginnings?? or other presale bounses??:D

;) ;) I heard that people who have points at other DVC resorts with "Beach" in their title will be given preference ($10 per point discount????) since they will obviously be "sister" resorts. Just another incentive to help sales at VB, I guess!;) ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter