I'm Bbbbbaaaack

Kelly... are Y'all going to be there during December ?

I am trying to put together something for a mid Dec trip down since I couldnt get Christmas off this year.

I will keep my eyes peeled for the lamp. I put 50lbs of concrete in my base so maybe if they try a quick grab and run they will get a hernia.

I hope we don't have to start placing an anchor in the ground and locking these lamps up.:mad:

Maybe someone can figure out a way we can electrify them.:mad:

Kelly... are Y'all going to be there during December ?

I am trying to put together something for a mid Dec trip down since I couldnt get Christmas off this year.

now that's a really stupid question.lol

of course all decorations will be on lock down. lmao

ya know I think some of the people that are coming into the fort now are just low calliber people, I guess we have talked to to many people and now the word has gotten out to some low class people. this would'nt of happen in the fort we know and love. are group is excluded from following rules, I thought everyone knew that , don't they know we have connections! lol

ya know I think some of the people that are coming into the fort now are just low calliber people, I guess we have talked to to many people and now the word has gotten out to some low class people. ...

Im sorry about that....even us low class people LOVE the fort!!:confused:

ya know I think some of the people that are coming into the fort now are just low calliber people, I guess we have talked to to many people and now the word has gotten out to some low class people. this would'nt of happen in the fort we know and love. are group is excluded from following rules, I thought everyone knew that , don't they know we have connections! lol

Does this mean I have to camp at the Kissimmee KOA now?

Im sorry about that....even us low class people LOVE the fort!!:confused:

huh your part of our group, what are you talking about? none of us are low class were all just lower high class and brassy.lol

seriously we all like to have a good time within limits but some of these folks coming in now are bad, things are being taken( not a prank amongest friends) and people trying to run over people in the golf cart, people just acting and being nasty, that's not the disney way. none of us are like that we just like to have a good time with our friends at disney.

I don't know why... but the late summer crowd always seems to be a little "Beverly Hillbilly-ish". Please don't think I'm putting anyone down, because everybody should be able to enjoy FtW. It's just been our experience that a lot of rude and rowdy people come to FtW during August. The parents drink themselves into oblivion (starting at the crack of dawn) and if their kids are destroying other people's stuff...that's okay - cause their kids are not bothering them.

It sad when a few campers and their kids are so inconsiderate and selfish to their own version of "having fun", that it spills over and ruins someone else's vacation.

I doubt that a family from Anytown USA decided to steal that lightpost. I most likely was grabbed by a bunch of teenagers and got thrown into one of the lakes/ponds, or somewhere else.

I know that's right one of the little girls scooters went missing too. it's kids doing alot of this stuff.

gee, could you have posted bigger pictures and maybe ones where we looked more crappier?

Canon called, they want their camera back.

:lmao: I just look sooooo pretty in that picture too Pete, it is not just you!

i said we all..... the lady in the wheelchair doesn't look that bad. but the dis'ers couldn't look more unflattering.

Steve looks like he has alzeimers, I loook like i swallowed a beach ball.... i can't bear to go on

i said we all..... the lady in the wheelchair doesn't look that bad. but the dis'ers couldn't look more unflattering.

Steve looks like he has alzeimers, I loook like i swallowed a beach ball.... i can't bear to go on

I saw you in person, dont blame it on the camera ;)

oh i know that i'm shreklike in appearance, but that pic makes everyone look bad...

All I know is, when I took a ton of pics for July 4th, I didn't post the ones that I thought someone would not want on the internet...:confused3

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng riiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggg

herro rady from arabama, this is canon calling, we need you give back crick crick, you take horrible pictures.

Well from the stand point of someone that doesn't know anyone on this fourm personally yet, I thought you all looked great, allbeit..hot..but you all look like normal, everyday good family people. Not one person have I seen on the camping board of themself or even their family and said " good Lord "..:scared: you all look great!

I did laugh at the picture of Steve, seeing his picture on the internet with a glow necklace around his head...priceless!

You all have nice looking kids too and that picture made me lol..:rotfl2:

You all are truely blessed and I hope to meet you all one day and then you can take a picture of me lookin wonderful with my wonderful looking dh , that's when scary will really start :rolleyes1

yall better behave:grouphug: :cool1: I just posted them because I was asked to post by our darling ami, so I did ! Got her petty good she want ask for me to post anymore.:lmao: we have alot more that could be posted these are just a few, out of 200 pictures of that weekend. the camera is a sony , and stacy took these not me:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter