I'm Bbbbbaaaack

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg riiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg

herro rady from arabama, dis is sony, our friend at canon call by mistake. Prease return sony crick crick, we send you praystation instead. are arr americans fat and ugry like you friends at grand grathering?

Well from the stand point of someone that doesn't know anyone on this fourm personally yet, I thought you all looked great, allbeit..hot..but you all look like normal, everyday good family people. Not one person have I seen on the camping board of themself or even their family and said " good Lord "..:scared: you all look great!

I did laugh at the picture of Steve, seeing his picture on the internet with a glow necklace around his head...priceless!

You all have nice looking kids too and that picture made me lol..:rotfl2:

You all are truely blessed and I hope to meet you all one day and then you can take a picture of me lookin wonderful with my wonderful looking dh , that's when scary will really start :rolleyes1

it's good to see you playing nice with others....:lmao: :lmao:

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggg riiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggg

herro rady from arabama, dis is sony, our friend at canon call by mistake. Prease return sony crick crick, we send you praystation instead. are arr americans fat and ugry like you friends at grand grathering?

oh my goodness roflmfao
I've nearly fell out of my seat.:lmao:

ok ok I'll take some off but ami hasn't chimed in yet and she's the one that want to see them.:lmao:

tell me which ones yall want off.:rolleyes1

ok ok I'll take some off but ami hasn't chimed in yet and she's the one that want to see them.:lmao:

I vote....NONE! I hate to break the news to y'all... but I think you looked like a bunch of people having fun! Sweltering perhaps...but having fun never the less! ♪♪ I love you just the way you are! ♪♪

Pssst,,,Kelly,,,,If you're using photobucket, choose the e-mail picture option so they are not so BIG!! At any rate - thanks for posting the pictures!

Hi Kelly! Glad you made it back safely. I want all the ones that make me look fatter taken off please. Oh, I think some of those kids in the picture followed me home :scared1: . Bigdisneydaddy, you need to come pick up your daughter! She has started school without you!:rotfl2:

also wanted you to know that I had absolutely nothing to do with the missing lamp. I specialize in sidewalk chalk and tinkerbell wrapping paper.:lmao: oh yea, and a rum doll.

yall better behave:grouphug: :cool1: I just posted them because I was asked to post by our darling ami, so I did ! Got her petty good she want ask for me to post anymore.:lmao: we have alot more that could be posted these are just a few, out of 200 pictures of that weekend. the camera is a sony , and stacy took these not me:lmao:

Dear Lord, I will never ask you for another thing!!!!!!!!:lmao:

I think everyone looks great! Nice, normal people. Just glad I wasn't in any of the pictures. LOL :cool1:

AMi - I love you're ring. It's beatiful!!

(am i dating myself here?)

Shouldn't a trained counselor be dealing with problems associated with trying to date yourself?? (Sorry, I couldn't resist. I owed you one for the "hubba hubba" post about my pic.) :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter