i'm back on the boards

uktigger

me and my mouse havin fun together!
hi everyone
i have not been on the boards for quite a while now :guilty: i have had a few ups and downs since we got back off our trip last october, my mum has been unwell for some time now and she has had lots of tests and a few stays in hospital, to be told that she has MS and rheumatoid arthritis (sp) me and my dad are now taking it between us to care for her,on a brighter note i am glad to be back on the boards :)

eve ::MinnieMo

Nice to see you back Eve.

Sorry to hear about your mum.

Sending some :grouphug:'s.

thank you :flower:

it feels so good to be finally able to come and join in again and be part of these freindly boards :cloud9:

Welomce back Eve :cheer2: I'm really sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope shes ok :)

Michelle

Hi Eve:wave2:

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your Mum.

Welcome back Eve and very sorry to hear about your mum.

Annmarie

It's great to see you back Eve :)

Wishing you all the best for your mum Eve.

Take care,

Karen

Good to see you back, lots of :grouphug: for your mum, hope everything goes well for you

hi everyone :wave:
thank you all soo much for your well wishes :) the main problem for my mum is that the MS has affected her balance more than anything else so she dosen't go out on her own now she will only go out with me, it's so good to be back :cheer2: there seems to be a lot that is different since the last time i was on the boards so be paitient with me if i ask some silly questions :rolleyes1 like how do you get those new countdowns, i have had a good price quoted from thomas cook they are going to price match the quote i got from virgin including the 10%
frequent flyer and i am close to booking it :cool1:

thanks again eve ::MinnieMo

YEAH :cheer2: :cheer2: WELCOME BACK EVE

Sorry to hear about your mum :flower2: Hope the rest of your family are ok.

Its nice to see your name back on the boards...i thought you would of booked that holiday by now :teeth:
Thats good about Thomas Cook,are you thinking about going the same time of year again,staying on site......come on Eve, details :cheer2: :cheer2:

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

:earsgirl:

Hi Eve! I've been away from the boards for a while now too - due to a job relocation abroad for a period and a few illnesses in the family. But, I hope to be back posting as much as I can now :)

Richard. :)

hi sharon and verity :wave: thank you for your well wishes and it's great to be back on board :)

sharon :wave2: i was going to book direct with virgin for next october because i would qualifiy for the 10% frequent flyer program and they were also offering next years prices for last years prices, but i thought i would go into my local thomas cook ansd see if they would price match virgin :cheer2: the girl i know had to confirm this with thom cook signature (they wanted £4188 for the exact same holiday) so i booked today for the all star movies for me, dh and the 2 boys with 14 unlimited disney passes for £2919 going the 12th october next year :cheer2: i paid nearly £800 more for last october :earseek:

how about you? when are you booked to go again :)

hi richard :wave:
dosen't it give you a great feeling to be back on the baords again :flower: hope everything is going ok for you now

Thats great Eve,the planning can begin again for you :banana: :banana:

I must admit i did get a quote from Virgin for Oct 16th 06 for 14 nights at All Star Movies with a full size car for myself DH and 2 DD's for....£2686..but no i dont think we can do it,i know thats a great price,but the tickets are not included and also if we go again we would like to go to Universal as well,plus $$$$ for shopping and such like,it just keeps adding up :sad2:
Like you say, last year we stayed off site :sad2: (never again) and we paid nearly £4000 (10 day passes and Seaworld passes included) We must of had Mugs written on our heads :crazy:

But on a better note we are hoping to go to DLP in Feb 06 for a week it'll be Chloe's 11th birthday while were there. :cheer2:

So maybe with a little pixie dust we can go in Oct 07 :wizard:

:earsgirl:

sharon :wave:
my dh wanted to wait untill 2007 :sad2: but i kept saying (ok maybe nagging) that we were getting a good price that he eventually gave in and told me to book it (maybe he has caught the disney bug too) :cheer2:
as far as the planning is going i am already looking at doing mnsshp again and we will be doing IOA this time :)
dh wanted to stay on i-drive this time but i love staying at the movies and just couldn't bring myself to book anywhere else :rolleyes:
freinds of ours went to DLP and they really enjoyed it,you'll have to let me know how it was when you come back :)
i'm sending lots of pixie dust your way and hope you get to go in 2007 :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
it's lovely to be in contact with you again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter