I'm back! Fidelio Rocks! No shrimp left!

Welcome back Rae - Its good to see you on the board again.

I can't wait to read your reports.

Rae, I was on the same trip and took care of all of the Krispy Cremes and Chocolate Chip Cookies. We had a great time also. Thanks for all of the advice.

LOL Rae !! I would have said welcome home...but...I figure home is....DCL

Bette

Bettemom - girl, you said it! I could NOT sleep last night in my own bed!!!! It's a select comfort and no matter where I put my "comfort level" there just wasn't any "wave action" to lull me to la la land!!!!

Take me home, back to the Magic - but I don't want to see another shrimp for a long, long, LONG time!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
but I don't want to see another shrimp for a long, long, LONG time!

Rae

WHAT ??!!! Rae is that really you? Just how much shrimp did you eat!! Surely this must be a joke!!

:D

BURP!

No joke - just bloat!

Rae

Believe you me, she is not kidding, half our conversation on the phone Sunday was, "Burp, excuse me, Burp!"

LOL!!!

And the other half was "Fidelio Rocks!"

Rae

And the other half was "Fidelio Rocks!"

Rae

Yes, that is true, and don't forget about THE SUITS!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter