I'm back! Fidelio Rocks! No shrimp left!

rae519

<font color=6666CC>DIS Veteran<br><font color=CC00
Well, what can I say but the entire cruise August 2-9 was the BEST ever!!!!

Could that be because we had the greatest cruisers with us ever!!!!!!! Hey, cruisers, I miss you already - especially our dining mates (Ruth Ann, Bob and Brooke!!!!!)

Could that be because Fidelio has returned to the Magic in his Dueling Pianos venue with an absolutely fabulous new partner (Anton - from Australia - get him to sing "Waltzing Matilda" for you!!!)? Fidelio, you still rock and rule!!!!

And I will get a trip report done but I just get in to Mom's and had to let Andy know we were fine and there is no more shrimp left on the Magic!!!!!

More to come!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
Well, what can I say but the entire cruise August 2-9 was the BEST ever!!!!

Could that be because we had the greatest cruisers with us ever!!!!!!! Hey, cruisers, I miss you already - especially our dining mates (Ruth Ann, Bob and Brooke!!!!!)

Could that be because Fidelio has returned to the Magic in his Dueling Pianos venue with an absolutely fabulous new partner (Anton - from Australia - get him to sing "Waltzing Matilda" for you!!!)? Fidelio, you still rock and rule!!!!

And I will get a trip report done but I just get in to Mom's and had to let Andy know we were fine and there is no more shrimp left on the Magic!!!!!

More to come!

Rae

Welcome Back Kiddo, Hazel has tried calling your house twice since last night, just wanted to check up on you and your knee. Glad you had a MAGICal trip. I was beginning to wonder if you talked Tom in to doing a back to back cruise, since you got to see Fidelio again!!!

That's O.K. Rae, I'm going to get my "Rock Shrimp" and "Cornfritters" fill when we get to Dixie Crossroads anyhow!!!

You have a lot of catching up to do around here!!!

Be talking to you!!!

Hi Rae!!:)
Been thinking of you!!!!!! So glad you had a great time and looking forward to your trip report.

Debbie:Pinkbounc

Hi Rae! So glad you got to see Fidelio! Did you tell Michael beforehand that he might be there? :cool:

Can't wait to hear all the details! Getting more & more excited about our upcoming Halloween cruise! See you then!

Tina

Funny you must have posted this right when I was starting a new thread for you (look up) welcome home!

Rae - how did you manage with your knee?

Rae,okease don't go on the Wonder before 9/14 . I need them to have all the shrimp they can carry.:p :p :p

Welcome home , glad you had a good trip.

Steve

Welcome back, Rae!!!! We missed you!!!

Edited to add, this is Linda, "hannosmom". LOL, forgot I was on hubby's sign in.

As Que described it...."this cruise was rocking!!!!!!!!!"

JoAnn

Welcome back Rae, Glad you had a great time. I hope you ate at lest ONE of those shrimp in memory of you former cruise mates: The CruisEars! Twin Ave :D (Less the 9 weeks to go for us. Hope that's enough time to restock the shrimp.)

Welcome back Rae,
Hope it was a wonderful time, had to be you got to see Fidelio again.
Lynn

Welcome back Rae and Joanna!!!! Isn't Que just fantastic!!! We loved him on our 5/17 cruise!!

Glad you guys had a great time and that Fidelio is back on the Magic!!

MJ

Hi everyone!!!!!

I can't wait to write my cruise report and I know I will forget things - aggghhhh!!!

Shrimp....don't want to see another shrimp til at least October 25!

TwinAve - Darlin' - you rock! Had a bahama mama for you and one for Ann Morin! Hey, what are friends for!!!!!

Lynn - you lucky girl!!!! You get to hang with Captain Verandah in a few weeks!!!!! He's funny but Hazel is the real comedian of the family!

Fidelio - what can I say about the most fabulous piano player/entertainer around!!!! Michael even got to play a duet with him ("Yankee Doodle") - talk about a memory of a lifetime! Yes, it was videotaped!!!!!!!!!

I've missed you all soooooo much!!!!!

Rae

Rae,
Welcome back. It sure sounds like you had a ball, as usual. It was rainy in port when you got back. How was the weather on your trip?
It may be on another post, but the Magic was late leaving out on Saturday. You KNOWWWW we ASSUMED that they were dragging you off hollering and screaming with fingernail marks all the way off the ship.:D And this is why they were late leaving for the next sailing.;)

Hi!!!!

Rain started around noon - while we were at the airport waiting for our flight!! Delayed planes and even cancelled a few flights!
And here you thought it was because the Sholtis and Reichert family had handcuffed themselves to the deck and were fighting off the Disney Police!!!!! Reports can be misleading.....and truly there was a problem with two families but I can assure you that it wasn't us - those pictures were doctored!!!!!

Andy told me that the Magic was late sailing on Saturday - with the rainstorm that came in, I am NOT surprised at all!!!!!

I started my trip report - Day 1 is posted and if I didn't have to get up early tomorrow (we are signing to refinance the house for a lower interest rate) - I'd post Key West now!!!!! Awwww! Maybe I'll just go ahead and do it!!!

Rae

Rae, I wanted to say how great it was to meet you and the other board members we had brunch with. The cruise was magical as always. My son wanted us to stay another week-if only we could have. We booked for next June 26 and am hoping to squeeze in a trip before then. Can't wait to read your trip report!!!! Beth

BethA - again thank you so very, very much for getting the brunch set up for us! It was wonderful also to meet you and yours. We really enjoyed your company....

By the way, folks, NEVER, NEVER go against Beth A and her family when playing TRIVIA!!! They really wiped us all out with their answers!!!!! And won medals for their efforts!!!!
HURRAH!!!!

Hey Bettemom - thanks for the welcome back but do you really want to welcome me back to housework, homeschooling and right now, LAUNDRY?!!!!!!!

AGGGHHHH!!

Take me back to the ship!~!!

I am suffering from Dueling Piano withdrawl!

Rae

Hey Rae
Welcome back to the real world! ;)
Glad you and yours had a Magical vacation.
Enjoying your trip report - keep them coming! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter